"And Mirabel? Why wasn't she at the library with Hermione? No one she got all the way there straight away," Ron said. Harry thinks for a moment. "The reflection on the plague on Isa's door answers that question, but your right. Mirabel had been going somewhere else," Harry said and looks at the page. "Hey there's something on the back," Ron says.

Harry turns it around and saw more writing and this time it was Mirabel's.

Gaunt Bathroom

"Bathroom? Gaunt Bathroom? That's the best she has?" Ron asks. Harry thinks for a moment on what this could mean. What did she mean? "Wait Ron? Didn't you say that the Gaunt family was influential?" Ron nodded. "Yeah a couple of centuries ago," he answers. "Well Mirabel already suspected the Gaunt family being connected. What if she was right?" Harry asks.

They reached the library and Harry goes over to the desk. "Excuse me can you give me a book on Hogwarts renovations?" He asks. The librarian gave him a odd look, but pulls out their wand and within a few seconds Harry had a small folder. "Ms Madrigal asked for the same thing after talking with Miss Granger,"

He opens it and was delighted to find that despite its size it had what he needed. "The only renovations on Hogwarts in its entire time was when installing pipes in the early seventeen hundreds. The entire project was generously overseen completely by Cornvinus Gaunt," Harry reads out loud to Ron.

"So? The Gaunts are the heirs to Slytherin and have been keeping it a secret?" Ron asks and Harry nodded. "And they made the pipes so the basilisk can get around the school!" Harry states and got shushed by the librarian.

Leaving the library to a more private hall Ron asks. "So does this mean the entrance to the chamber is in a bathroom?" He asks. "The girls have never been wrong before," Harry answers. "But there are at least a hundred different bathrooms in the school. Not to mention finding the secret lever to find the entrance," Ron said. Harry thinks. "Ron? Remember that girl who died? The girl in the bathroom? What if..... she never left?" Harry asks and Ron's mouth is agape. "Moaning Myrtle?" He asks astonished and Harry nodded.

A announcement came over the speakers saying. "Everyone back to the dorms immediately! Faculty meet me in main corridor," Mcgonagall's voice announces. The boys looked at each other and knew they were not going back to the dorms.

Quickly they rushed to the corridor arriving just as the teachers did along with Isabela looking irritated. Mcgonagall gestures to the wall and says. "As you can see the heir of Slytherin has left another message. Our worst fears have been realized. This time two students have been taken by the monster into the chamber itself," Mcgonagall said gesturing to the wall gravely. Snape looks at Isabela and asks. "What happened?" He asks.

"I don't know! You try staying up for forty eight hours straight growing those demons! I fell asleep by her bed waiting for her to wake up," Isabela growls cactus appearing by her feet.

"Enough you two, students must be sent home at once. I fear this is the end of Hogwarts," Mcgonagall said gravely. "If those students aren't rescued soon.... I fear for us all," Mcgonagall said. "Have you?" Isabela began asking. "Yes Señorita Madrigal. I have sent messages to both the families yours will arrive in the afternoon tomorrow," Mcgonagall said and Isabela purses her lip at the news. "Mirabel's been kidnapped?" Harry asks Ron. "The girl can't get a bloody break can she?" Ron asks. "But who else?" Harry asks.

At this moment Lockhart walks up with a happy expression on his face. "So sorry I dozed off. What did I miss?" All the teachers regarded him sourly. "My sister was taken into the chamber," Isabela states coldly. Lockhart's smile disappears at the news, but he turns downright pale at what Snape says. "Two girls actually. Your moment has come at last Lockhart," he says almost giddy behind his sour expression. "M-my moment?" Lockhart stutters pointing to himself. "Weren't you saying just last night how you knew where the entrance to the chamber of secrets was all along?" Snape asks.

Harry looks at Ron. Since it is in a bathroom and a bathroom does have mirrors they guess it isn't much to assume Lockhart stumbled upon it admiring himself. Lockhart has a bit of a fearing expression and Mcgonagall says. "Then it's settled. We'll leave you in charge of rescuing the poor dears Gildoroy. After all your skills are legendary," she says. Lockhart recovers and says. "Very well! I'll be off now to prepare," he says and quickly turns around heading off.

"Your not really trusting him with my sister's safety are you? Not to mention the other child," Isabela said. "I would trust Potter more with my own wand than him," Snape comments. "Enough of this. We need to prepare, tell the students,

"Who else was taken into the chamber?" Madam Pomfry asks Mcgonagall who looks down. "Ginny Weasley," Harry can feel Ron go stiff behind him. The teachers leave showing the message.

Harry looks to Ron and grabs his hand tightly to steady his friend

Harry looks to Ron and grabs his hand tightly to steady his friend. "My sister, it has my sister!" Ron panics. "We'll get her back Ron, both of them. Come on," Harry said. "Where are we going?" Ron asks. "To Professor Lockhart's office. He may know the entrance, but he doesn't know what's down there," Harry said.

They quickly got to Lockhart's office and opened the door exclaiming. "Professor! You need to," he trails off seeing Lockhart frozen as he stuffed his clothing into a case. "Are you? Leaving?" Lockhart coughs at Harry's question continuing to pack. "Yes well something has come up needing my attention," he says trying to close the suitcase.

"What about my sister?" Ron asks. "I am sorry for your loss boy, but there is really nothing I can do," Lockhart said moving to pack another bag. "But in your books you're the most powerful wizard ever!" Ron was near shouting. "Books can be misleading. If I didn't stretch the truth a little I would have never sold anything!" Lockhart said. "So your a fraud," Harry stated.

"Boys I really," Lockhart turns his back to grab something. When he turns around he has his wand, but the boys have there's and they actually knew how to use theirs. "Now boys," Lockhart said. "Your a fraud, is there anything you can actually do?" Harry asks. "As a matter of fact yes. I'm quite talented in memory charms, couldn't have those wizards blabbing now could I?" Lockhart asks. "I even used it on your friend. She challenged me," Lockhart said. "You left took Mirabel's memory just because she offended your ego?" Harry was aghast. That one short incident almost lead him to repeat last year's mistakes.

"Yes, and now I'll," Lockhart began raising his wand when suddenly a vine wrapped around his hand and he screeches since it had thorns. The boys turned and saw Isabela there.

"I came to demand you take me with you to save my sister. Instead I find you threatening two of her friends and admitting to placing a spell on her?" Isabela wraps tight vines around his arms and stole his wand throwing it into the far corner. "Now Ms," He began when Isabela flicks a large flower into his mouth gagging him and turns to the boys. "I'm guessing you two actually know where the entrance is?" She asks and they nodded.

Isabela looks at Ron and says determined. "Let's get our little hermanas back,"