He averts his gaze down at the trembling person by the floor on his side, his amethyst eyes frowning at him in sympathy. At this rate, they'd be seen as bullies. He doesn't want that either.

Jin gives him a small bitter smile whilst hiding his guilt and pity in the corner of his chest. He offers him his other hand and what he received back was nothing more than a gasp.

"I'm sorry, did he startle you?" Jin bends and leans closer, sincerely worried and the guarded man named 'Jun' took another sharp intake of breath seeing the young fellow up close, his vision of death momentarily blocked as the corner of his eyes widens—bulging in visible admiration and surprise.

Jin attentively blinks at the unmoving and wordless person in front of him whose eyes were directly fixated on him. He begins to sense the discomfort in everyone's eyes when the man still did not manage to move a muscle for a few more seconds. Was there something he said wrong? "Jugiyo..." (Excuse me...)

The young attendant couldn't help himself but gape and gulp in silence, shamelessly staring a bit more to his satisfaction. He's the kid from the old rumors he heard when he first came here...The rumors about the angel on the fifth floor.

A living angel...

More importantly,

His savior...

Out of blue, a cold chilling voice broke and took him away from his delirious daydream fantasies and caused his heart to stop pumping before his fear sets in and stirs it back alive again.

"Your legs..." a terrifying pause came to taunt him, even more.

Voice deep and dark like a void ringing and waking up his unwanted nightmares, downright chilly and lifeless, was Hiro, persistently intervening as his eyes pierces right through the person's head, who can't help but shriek a silent cry.

*Hic*

After half a second, the unfortunate person suddenly starts to hiccup. Consistently, one after another and everyone can feel how heavy the ambiance of the room had become, continuously spreading and suffocating everyone in the room, especially Jun who felt his entire body has been submerged into a shredded bed of ice.

H-His legs? Why did he m-mention his legs?

Why does he feel like there's an underlying threat to his words?

He gulps, doubting whether he'd still be breathing before sunrise.

"W-What *hic* abou— *hic* about it s-sir?" Even he can hear how ridiculous he sounded in his ears. Trembling and stuttering nonstop. His embarrassment dragged him deeper to the depths of hell, like a lapelled bug facing its death that's glowering down at him, waiting and trapping him in just as how nature works.

But s-spare this insolent bug... Mother, Father, Hyung, if you're still alive...tell grandfather that I still love him and his rice cakes.

The young attendant prayed with all his heart to the heavens he still believed exist, thanking His almighty greatness that his existence has reached this far enough.

"They're not fractured," Hiro mutters, feeling provoked as he stared at him and Jin in one sight.

The young attendant restrained himself from crawling towards the door, his face pale like the dead. But will they still be at the end of this day?

"Then stand."

Hiro's heartless words once again left a jab on the person's chest. His voice was ringing inhospitably to every corner, and the displeased glint inside his eyes while looking down at him was unfathomable, 'Don't you dare lay a finger on him,' Jun can almost hear them say.

The attendant gulps, though there was nothing more to swallow. He could no longer feel his trembling fingers against the cold floor due to its numbness nor his heart if it's still pumping.

"O-Of course..."

He then laughs nervously at the young fellow who tilts his head at his sudden change of mood, clueless about the death road he's walking.

The person immediately dropped his head low, and with the help of his friend's assistance, he was able to rise and escape from the floor, feeling nostalgic to reject such a blessing from the heavens. Though his legs and behind were numb from the loud impact he received a little while ago, he manage to stand with the little dignity he has left.

Jin awkwardly closes his open palm and retrieves back his hand to his side, a little dismayed. He was just trying to help...

Asami immediately took action and approached the young attendants. She thanked them and apologized to them for their sincerity before she escorts them out towards the door, and as they walk on their way, her head frequently moves from side to side, giving brief glances to her child as she formally leaves him and Hiro behind.

As soon as Asami disappeared from their sight, Hiro leans in and encircle his arms around Jin's petite waist, tightly embracing him from behind as he burry his face to the side of his neck, hiding the disdain expression on his face as he inhales his divine fragrance.

"Hiro?"

No response.

"What is it?" Jin asks.

Hiro squeeze his waist lightly, "Should I just run away?"

Run away? Jin tries to peek down at him through his peripheral vision as uneasiness starts to envelop his chest. To where? and most importantly..."From what?" He whispers as his mother is still by the entrance. Is it him? Did he regret his choices by now?

No...

"Home," Hiro answered grimly and tiredly as if he lost all his energy for the rest of the day.

Home? "Why?" Somehow Jin's tensed body relaxes.

It took Hiro a few more seconds to answer him, and his voice was low almost as if it was a passing wind he didn't want him to hear.

"I'm leaving for Cheon this evening."

Hiro softly mumbles against his skin causing Jin to freeze, not because of his warm and wet lips pressing and caressing his skin senselessly, but because of his little words that caught him off guard.

Words he didn't know he'd be now regretful to hear.

Author's Note:

FOR MORE chapters to read read my story on Webnovel.

I upload new chapters there first, three days in advance before I'll post it here. Hehehe.

I also often upload chapter there daily. (^-^) V

BOOK TITLE:

Captivated (BL)

MY ACCOUNT:

Daniel_BlakeZD