Guess Who's Back?

Start from the beginning

Okay, so something big did happen between her and Payton. Wouldn't be surprised if it ended up in the show.

"Chloe, it was good, but you get into those categories with eleven and twelve-year-olds and you never get up there where I think you belong." Abby moves on. "Brooke, you did a great job. Your technique was clean. From where I was sitting, I thought your facial expressions were wonderful. I thought you were outstanding." She reveals the second headshot. "Genevieve, same as Brooke. Your facials expressions fit the dance perfectly. I'd even say that you carried the dance to victory, along with Brooke and Maddie."

Maddie

Genevieve   Brooke   Chloe

Giselle   Paige   Nia   Mackenzie

"Maddie, you will be doing a solo this week entitled "I Can't Find the Words"," Abby announces. "Genevieve, I told you to get ready. You will also be doing a solo at the competition this weekend. The piece is entitled "Speechless"."

I smiled in response as Kenzie hugged me.

Christi: Looks like Abby fulfilled her promise, that's a first.

After pulling away, I looked back at Abby.

Christi: Oh wait, it was to Genevieve. Of course, she'd fulfill her promise. Favorite first, rest last.

"Paige, you also have a solo this weekend. Your music is entitled "Creme de la Creme"." Abby continues. "Nia, you have a solo this weekend. The music is entitled "Working Girl", by Laquifa."

Everyone clapped as Nia smiled.

Even though her "Laquifa" solo was . . . interesting, she actually liked Laquifa. It was cool to be able to see Nia do something she likes. She definitely deserves it.

"Ladies, we will be performing a group routine about a vampire," Abby announces. "So, I will be bringing in a boy--"

She was interrupted by us cheering. All of us girls were excited, except for Kenzie.

For some reason, Giselle didn't look that excited either. With the supposed Payton drama and her behavior in the pyramid, I'm starting to think that the issue is way bigger than what has been shown until now.

At that moment, I made a mental note to ask my sister about everything. After the pyramid, we started learning the group routine, so there was no time to ask. After that, Abby brought Nick in, which made everyone, even Kenzie, run to hug him. Still, Giselle didn't even glance in his direction. Starting with Nick in the group routine, everything seemingly went smooth, that was until Abby stopped us and we all turned to look at her.

"You know what, Kendall? Time has come." Abby tells the girl. "You're finished for the night. I have a lot of thinking to do. Understood?"

Kendall nodded in response before she left studio "A". Without saying a word, we all went back to rehearsing the dance. However, a couple of minutes later, we were all dismissed and Aby started working on the solos, starting with Paige's. The rest of us went back to the dressing room, feeling the awkwardness as Nia attempted to make a conversation. She and Maddie started talking about the solos, which I attempted to join until I noticed Giselle leaving the room, with Nick following close behind.

Now ignoring the conversation, I stood up and walked over to the door. I tried to listen through the door, but I could only hear the girls' chatter. I then decided to go outside, where I started walking down the small hallway before I was stopped by their voices.

"I can't do this anymore," Giselle says. "I know she's coming back and doing the same shit she always does."

"I already told you I'd deal with it," Nick says in response.