Mr Cameron - Oh it's alright but you look distracted what happened.

Neil - nothing it's just...I.. He stuttered not knowing what to answer

Mr Cameron - Oh I understood you are looking for your wife with whom you came right he asked laughing at Neil's embarrassed face

Mr Cameron - There is no need to be embarrass boy I was also once at the same phase in which you are. Just go and I also need to see what's happening here. He said last line narrowing his eyes at his wife who was busy in talking with some guy from last 15 min. And then he left toward them.

Neil who too noticed this sighed and starts moving ahead when he saw some people crowding a place.

"Don't you dare, don't you dare to touch her" he said jerking her hand away. While his guards who were hidden in disguise, immediately emptied the place.

Seeing the whole place being vacated all colour drained from Riya's face and it started to turn pale while Avni stood not knowing how to react she didn't wanted anything like this to happen.

Riya - Neil...Neil see this bitch destroyed my whole dress. She said stuttering a little, trying reaching him but was stopped by one of his man

"So what? Mistakes happens but it don't gives you the right to raise your hand at her" he said coldly

Riya - you are taking her side

Neil - first of all yes I am taking her side because she is my wife and I didn't gave anyone the right to even look at her with evil eyes and here you tried to harm her secondly I am stating the truth and thirdly.....

He signed his hand and one passed him the bundle of note.

"Here” he said throwing the bundle at her

I...i need to stop him

"Neil" Avni tried to say something but stopped after earning a glare from him.

Neil - this will be more than enough for your expensive dress he said pointing at her dress.

"And" he said taking some calculative steps forward and stopped just some inches away from her.

"This is my first and last warning to you and your entire family that if any of you, I repeat any of you, far from touching , even tried to look at her with evil eyes. Then I myself will ensure you that ,you people will not be even worth to be able to beg on the street." he said with the stern cold voice making her shiver.

"Did you understand” he asked dangerously

"Ye...yes" she replied while shivering sacredly

"Get lost”  Saying this he turned to look at her, his scared kitten.

How did come he got to know about this. I didn't  wanted him to know anything about me, or my miseries then how he got know about them.

Harry!

Now he will think that I am doing all this to get his attention.

He's a rich billionaire he has his own ways.

So it means it could be possible that he know about me.

No, I can’t let that happen. It’s not the right time.

Why do you care its right time or not. It’s not goanna change anything or means anything to him. Remember today morning only, he himself asked you to stay away from him to not to cross the boundary which he had made between you both. Then why will he cross the boundary which he himself had made on the very first day and for whom, you. The girl who mean nothing to him,  just a forced burden. Her self-conscious mind said.