5

"can you hurry, it's cold" harry huffs, wrapping his arms around himself, trying to protect himself from the cold weather

"can you hurry, it's cold" harry huffs, wrapping his arms around himself, trying to protect himself from the cold weather. Louis fumbles with the key, trying to connect the key to the door in the darkness that roams the place, the same that took his sight away.

when a click echoes through the place, Louis mumbles a quiet "I got it!"

he opens the door, immediately walking through to shield himself from the brutal cold attacking him and his partner. Harry walks through, shutting the door after him. "nice place"

it has more...passion that he had ever thought it would be. seeing as he existed with Louis for two weeks in the same office, drank his personality and memorised his humor, Louis wasn't the type of person that would have hobbies.

Louis smiles, a faint blush of shyness coating his cheeks "thank you, sorry about the mess" the house is homey and cozy, neat and organized to how Louis likes it. it's set with fuzzy carpets, scattered with antique paintings and photos , possibly from his childhood. upon seeing one large photo frame turned, facing the wall, covered with a black fabric, Harry frowns.

"you live alone?" he asks, surprised that at such a young age, Louis has a shelter all to himself. Louis hums softly, the vocals echoing through the empty house like the melody of the sweetest song. "make yourself at home'' Louis tips of his shoes and takes off his jacket, groaning in satisfaction when he stretches each bone that had been coated with fatigue through out the day, exhausted from the amount of effort Louis uses.

Louis decides to leave Harry to investigate on his own, to find comfort in the place he'll be staying at, so he settles for going to his private bathroom to take a shower as he feels his legs start to turn into ashes and his body turn into water.
" don't forget to checkout of the hotel tomorrow"

Harry slowly sets down his coat on the handle near the door and tips his boots off. he knows Louis is the one who told him to stay but he feels like he's intruding louis' personal space. much to Louis' liking, Harry already feels comfortable and safe in this house, as if the house is welcome with open arms, reflecting off it's owner.

his phone vibrates within the walls of his pockets just as the faint noise of Louis' shower running, a soft melody to entertain the quietness roaming the house. it's a text from his sister saying G.S : 'mom is back in london with me, where are you staying?'

H.S : 'i was staying at a hotel but I'm spending the night at my partner's places'

G.S : 'is he rude? do I have to come get you?"

H.S : 'stop worrying, he's nice. I'm fine'

G.S : 'okay, but you're coming to spend the rest of the days with me and mom's

Harry doesn't reply, instead he just pockets his phone and sighs.

"you okay?" Harry flinches slightly at louis' voice echoing through the room. Louis lets out a laugh and flops down on the couch, inviting Harry by patting the seat next to him.