Chapter 55 The End

Amy Pov

It been two years, we graduated last year. Back then my dad want Daniel to take over the company, although he did not agree, he did not want to. My dad literally beg him, but you should know him, he did not agree.

Not until my mom beg him and I also did the same before he took over the company. He took over as soon as we graduate. Although most of his employees are eye raping him all the time.

But Daniel will always be Daniel, he never really care. My parents are now back together again, and have really forgiven my mom. But there is this little secret they never knew I know, I know my mom love Daniel more than me.

I get she's the one who raise him, and Daniel really need a mother like her. I check the time to see it pass nine. Fuck am late again. I muttered to my self but that does not make me stand up from my bed, I pick up my phone to call someone.

Hi.... can I call in sick, am really sick, I said to the other person. Well! I will have to ask the boss first, he said. No you shouldn't but before I could stop him, he already ask. Tell her am Giving her 15 minutes to come to work or else, she should except what coming, I heard him bark to his P.A.

I also felt shiver run down my spine, I will be there, I said before he could deliver the message. He his just so mean. Why can't I call in sick. Am Daniel secretary, my dad want me to learn from him, but I don't think I can, because all I can think about his him or sleeping.

Well I will just use this as an opportunity to be with him, although we are together, he has been quite busy. I went to take my shower lazily. When am done I have my breakfast. When I get to the sitting, my dad and mom are watching TV.

Bye mom,,,, bye dad. They both look at me surprised. With the way they are looking at me, you could read what they are trying to say. You are still in this house by this time of the day.

You don't need to say it, I know, I said and walk out of there to the parking lots where my driver is already waiting for me. I get into the car and he take off. When I get to the company I went to the elevator that lead to the C.EO office.

On getting to the floor, his P.A, his also about to enter the elevator but he stop, the boss said you should report to him. He said and get into the elevator. Whatever am already late anyway, been a little bit late again won't kill me, I said.

I knock on his door but I did not heard anything, when I open it, he his busy on his phone. I enter and sit in front of him. Ok, call me when you done, with that said, he hang-up the call.

He look at his time, you are 35 minutes late Amy he said trying to sound angry but you can see the smirk at the conner of his mouth. I bit my lips not saying anything. He let out a deep breath.

Come here.... I went to him and he pull me on his laps. He wrap his hand around my waist. You smell different today. He said while sniffing me. I laugh. He make me look at him and you can see the worry in his eyes. Are you really sick, he ask.

No, it just,,, I bit my lips not knowing how to say it. He now look concern. Princess tell me whatever it is that is bordering you, please, your silent his killing me, he said while pecking my lips trying to calm me down.

I stand up from his laps while he also do the same, waiting for me to say something. I take my bag and bring out a shit of paper. He look at me before looking back at the paper.

He collected it and read what in it, and in the next second, the next thing I knew is am been lifted from the floor. Oh my God. Amy am going to be a father. He put me back on the floor.

He pull me to him, while he captured my lips in a slow kiss. I was worried that he isn't ready yet, I never knew that he will be this happy. We pull away breathless. I Love You, I said with a smile. He let out a deep chuckle that reach his face. And I will always love you, he said while sealing my lips with is again.

I never knew love is this beautiful and meaningful with the right person. He tolerate me, know matter how my childish behaviour irritate him, he love me and cherish me. And I make a promise to myself that I will always love him.

The End