Chapter 30 Slapped

Daniel Pov

It nothing serious, Amy father went to a famous restaurant, I guess because those rich people are the one who patronise that restaurant that why some group of robbers went over their to robbe them, in the process Amy father got shot. Harry was trying to keep it away from her because she might want to go over. But I won't let her.

It been a week since that incident and we have been doing great. Everyone in school now knows Amy is my girlfriend. I don't know how it happened, but I know it got something to do with Amy. She's so fucking clingy, am not complaining though. I love it....

Jane has been coming to class in my car except if she doesn't have class when I have. Amy is super jealous about that, but there is nothing I can do about it. Am in the parking lot waiting patiently for Amy to come meet me, we both study business administration, that why we always have our classes together... She went to use the restroom, that the reason why am waiting for her.

Hi! Please can you show me the way to the girls hostel, a girl ask me. I show her the way to where she's going. Thanks so much, by the way my name is Claire Drake she said extending her hand, Dan Forester, I said shaking her hand also.

She's about to pull her hand away when someone push her and slap her really hard, I raise up my heads to see it Amy. He his my boyfriend, so you should stay away from him, she said. I went to her side and pull her away from the girl. Amy She's just asking for a away to the girls hostel, nothing else, I said. Really, she ask me.

Really, I said while she stretch her head. Am really sorry I thought..... But she was cut her off. You thought I want to snatch your boyfriend away from you, Claire ask angrily. Yes, Amy said shaking her head. Then you should have investigate well before coming over here to slap me, she said. Am sorry, Amy said already biting her lips.

Claire hiss before walking away. Am sorry she said now facing me. I pat her hair and get into the car. She also get into the car, are you also mad at me, she ask. No am not, I said with a smile. Am really not mad at her, because this isn't the first time she will be doing this.

No matter what I said, she also slap any girl she see holding my hands. I think am already use to her behaviour. I know she love me, that the reason why I always look pass whatever she did.

Am hungry she said... I branch at a near by restaurant not far away from our school. We went into the restaurant and take our order. We sit down at our table. We are still waiting for our meal when my phone started ringing.

I pick it up, hey Jane, I said. At the mention of Jane name, I know the temperature went down immediately. Where are you? Jane ask. And I told her the name of the restaurant. She just said OK and hang up the call. Why did you tell her, she ask. She ask me, and Amy I don't think there is something wrong in that, I said.

I know Amy is the jealous type even before I started dating her. Our food was serve and she eat her meal grumpily. She stand up from her sit and went out of the restaurant angrily. I get the reason why she stand up, it because Jane is here. Hi, she said and sit down in front of me.