Chapter 28You are hurting me

Amy Pov

I stay in a class and cry my eyes out. He doesn't love me, I know that, am the one who force myself on him, that why he treat me the way he want. Why won't he want me to come to his house? If he really like me, he will want me to come over, to his house. I clean my tears up and stand up from my sit.

I raise up my head to see Daniel standing right in front of me, my vision are blurry so I clean up my face to see if am not imaging things. Hey princess, he called out. I bite my lips and did nothing, he moved closer to me and pull me into his embrace. Am sorry, I just want to have a rest at home that why I said you shouldn't come, am sorry princess, he said.

He hold my hand and we both walk out of the class. He take me to the parking lot, and he open his car door for me. I sit down and fasten the seat belt. He went to the driver sit and also sit down. He start the car and drive away from school.

I did not say anything, he come to a stop, I look out the window, where are we, I ask. My house, he said and get down, I also open the car door, and look around the building. He come to my side and hold my hand while we both walk into his apartment, I think.

You are back, I heard a voice said as soon as we come in. She stop in her track and look at me with disgust, I also look at her the same way. Daniel hold my hand and drag me to a room, I think it his room. What the hell is she fucking doing here, I ask angrily.

Language Amy, Daniel said and sit down on the bed beside me. What is she doing here? I ask. She's here to study, Amy I thought we talk about this, he said. Yes we did talk about it, but I told you to rent another apartment for her, or she can live in the hostel.

Let not talk about this please, I need to sleep, he said and lay down on the bed. Why shouldn't we talk about it, you living with the person I don't like, tell me, why shouldn't I talk about it, I shout angrily at Daniel. Princess can we talk about this after I wake up, he ask me gently.

No let talk about it now, I said not buying his excuses. Daniel pull me to him and lay me down beside him, he close his eyes and said nothing. What did you think you are doing, I ask irritated. He said nothing and just turn his back to me. Daniel am talking to you, I said pushing at his back.

When I see that he did not answer, I get angry. Ok fine I will be going, that what you want any, I said and make an attempt to stand up but he hold me back. Amy She's staying here, no matter what you do about it, it not going to change anything, he said and kiss my temple.

He close his eyes and sleep once again. I wanted to stand up and leave but I couldn't, he pin my hands above my head and put his legs on mine. Ok fine am not going to leave, you should sleep comfortably, I said but he did not move from his position.

Daniel you are hurting me, I said in a whisper. He leave my hand and remove his legs from mine, and he kiss my temple, am sorry princess.