Chapter 12 Is It true?

Daniel Pov

Some minutes went by. Her father is really fucking rich to give in to whatever she want, her door open, and I see her standing outside her room while cleaning her face. She's crying, I can tell. When she raise up her up, she look at me surprised. You thought I leave, I ask her. Yes, she answered. Let go, I said to her. Can we skip today tutor, she said with a pouty mouth. No, I said. I walk down the staircase while she keep muttering, saying how cruel I am.

Today tutor went by so peacefully, you can tell how happy she's because I wasn't been mean to her. That for today, I said and close all the textbooks. Can you stay for dinner? She ask hopefully. No I can't, I said immediately and walk out of the living room.

Am about to enter my car when I felt a hand around my waist. She hug me, I did not say anything and wait for her to leave me, but she did not. I prey her hand away from my waist And turn around. I need to go, I said. I don't know why am not shouting at her right now, she wrap her hands around my waist once again and hug me really tight this time around.

Amy stop, I said controlling myself from yelling at her. She released me and look into my eyes. Can we at least be friends, she ask me hopefully. No, I said and get into my car and drive away. Woman are distraction, When you said No, they will said yes. I just don't have their time right now. And if I ever considered dating someone, it will never be Amy. She's a spoiled brat.

The day went by so fast... it been two weeks now since I started tutoring Amy, her father have already pay half payment. He will pay me the rest when am done tutoring his spoiled brat. When I get to Uni this morning, I went to class, when I get to class everyone keep looking at me with strange eyes.

I take out my phone and check the school forum. I should have known. It doesn't matter, that will make some of the girls stay away from me. Amy did not come to class this morning, but she show open during the last period. What the use of showing up now when she miss most of the classes. When am done with my last period, I pack my stuff and leave the class.

When I get to the parking lots, I see Amy leanig against my car. She keep cleaning her face, is she crying, and what did that got to do with me right now. I stand in front of her because, I need to open my car and get in, but she isn't giving me the chance. I let out a breath. What the matter? Is it true? She ask while trying to control her tears.

What do you mean? I ask faking ignorance. Don't pretend like you don't know, everyone already knows about it, she yell at me. Some passby look at us. The way she's behaving right now is like I cheated on her. I hold her chin really hard, and make her look at me. We aren't dating, I don't even consider you my friend, what gut do you have to question me. You are hurting me she said already tearing up.

I raise up my hands, I did not mean to hurt her this way, but she's fucking behaving like I cheated on her. I thought she's going to walk away after saying those mean words to her, but she did not. She hug me while crying really hard. I let out a breath.