Chapter 40 You shouldn't be here

Amy Pov

He His coming with whom? I ask. He called me awhile back, he said some of his friends at work want him to go out with them, but he declined so they are all coming over to his place, she said. When she said that, I feel left out, I feel like I don't know my Daniel anymore.

I know she knows him more than I do, but right now, it felt different. You should take a sit, I snapped out of my thoughts when I head that. Thanks, I said and sit down on the sofa across from her. What will you like to drink, she ask me. Nothing, I said biting my lips. Are you sure, because it seem like you need one, she said.

A glass of water will do then, I said. Ok.... she stand up from her sit and went to get me what I ask for I think. Two minutes or so later, she come back with a glass of cup, she hand it over to me, thanks, I said and collect it from her.

I drink little out of the water and put the rest on the table, I keep checking my watch, it already pass seven. You don't need to worry, I think they branch at a store to get what we might be needing for the night, she said. You seem way too nice to me, why's that? I ask. You really want to know that, she ask. Yes...

Well I guess you are already out of the picture, I don't think Daniel love you anymore, she said. And you think am going to believe that crab, I said. It up to you to believe or not, she said. Am about to say something when the door was knocked. She stand up and went to open the door. Hi... Hi... two girls walk in and a guy but I couldn't see Daniel.

Where's Daniel? Am about to ask that same question but Jane beat me to it. Here he his, a girl said. I raise up my head to look at him, he look more handsome, he his so cute. Jane went to him, and she hug him while he kiss her on her temple.

How's work? Jane ask and help him to loose his tie. Boring as always he said. I know he see me but why the hell his he behaving like am invisible. I try calming myself, I don't want to burst right infront of this strangers.

Ok let get ready for the long night, one of the girl said and stand up from her sit, she went to meet Daniel and wrap her hands around his waist. Let go get ready handsome, she said seductively.
I will be right back I need to go change my clothes, he said and prey her hands away from his waist before walking to his room.

I followed him, when he open the door and get inside, I also enter his room. He did not behave like he see me, he treat me like am some kind of ghost. Daniel.... Daniel I yell at him when he did not say anything. He turn around and face me, need anything? That the question he fucking ask me right now.

Did I do anything wrong that I did not know, did I offend him somehow that I wasn't aware of. I will take that as a no, he said and continue taking off his shirt. I was bought out of my mind when he said that. Daniel I... I... I sluther. Am sorry, that the only thing I could said right now. You don't need to be, he said and put on another t-shirt.

You shouldn't be here, I heard him said. Why? I ask.