Chapter 8 Am fucked up

Amy Pov

I ask you to be here in five minute, but you are one minute late, did you think am here to play, I left something behind just to be here on time, if you aren't going to take this tutor serious, you should let me know now, he said angrily. Am sorry, I said. Not looking at him in the eyes. I thought I will be close to him, if I could have him to tutor me, but I never knew he will hate me this much. You can have your sit, he said.

I wanted to sit down beside him, but I control myself, I can still tell he his mad at me. He started explaining some work to me. But everything he said, I did not understand, all I could think about is how his lips his moving when he talk, the way he look cute when he his been serious. I snapped out of my daze when I heard, do you understand? No, I said while shaking my head. He let out a breath. From where did you not understand, he ask. Everything, I said.

When I was explaining to you, I keep asking if you understand and you said yes. Did you think am her to play or what? He question and started packing his books. Am sorry just one last time, I promise to listen to you, please. I pleaded but he did not answer me. He pack his stuff, he his ready to go but I hold his hand.

He look at my hand and back at my face. Let go, he said. Am sorry, I said almost in tears. He remove my hand from his and walkouts of the house. I run after him. I watch him get inside his car. I went to his car and lean against his car window. He Whine down his car window. Am sorry, I said. Be home by four tomorrow, he said and driver away.

I bite on my lips. Am I that bad, am I pushing him too much. But that his personality why should I feel bad, I thought trying to cheer myself up. I went back inside. I went to my room and lay down on the bed. There was a knock on my door, what, I ask. Young miss dinner is ready, she said. OK. I went to take my shower, when am done. I put on my pajamas and went down the staircase. When I get to the dinning room, my dad his already their.

Hi dad, you are home early, I said and give him a peck on his cheeks. How was the tutor? he ask. I piss him off, so he left angry, I said. Do you want to... I did not wait for my dad to finish his words before cutting him off. It okay dad, I can handle this, I said. We both have our dinner. When am done eating, i went back to my room. What can I do to make him like me at least. I lay down on my bed, all I could think about is him. He did not want me, but why did he keep disturbing my thoughts. The last thing I think about before sleeping was him, and I guess he will also be the first person I think about when I wakeup.

The next morning when I wake up, I take my bath and went downstairs to have my breakfast. Did my dad left for work, I ask a maid. No, young miss, he his still sleeping, she said. Sleeping by this time.... I stop mind way when I look at the time. 5:30am. What the hell, when did I start waking up so early in the morning. This is not me. I think am fucked up.