Chapter 41 Just let me die

Amy Pov

You shouldn't be here, I heard him said. Why? I ask. He said nothing and make an attempt to leave the room but I stand right infront of him. You haven't answered my question, why shouldn't I be here? I ask once again. We both look at each other straight in the eyes.

A knock interrupt out moment. Yes, he answered. Everything is all set, we are waiting for you guys, someone said from behind the door, I guess it one of those two girls. Give us a moment, we are going to join you guys soon, I said still looking at Daniel.

I don't have a moment to spend with you, he said. He want to pass by me, but I stop him. Daniel wait, we can clean this misunderstanding between us, just tell me what I did wrong, I said holding his arm. He look irritated when I hold his arm. I remove my hand, am sorry, I said and he walk out of the room.

I sit down on his bed and close my eyes while I couldn't seem to control my tears. Maybe my father said something to him that make him change his mind all of a sudden. I clean up my face and went to join them in the sitting room. There isn't any space beside Daniel.

So I sit down beside the other guys. They all keep drinking, I know I should also drink my sorrow away, but it will come back when I sober up. I look at Daniel, Jane has her head rest on his shoulder. Maybe she was right, am already out of the picture.

Everyone was having fun, they chart and did everything together, it just felt like am intruding on something, it like am spoiling this moment for them. I stand up from my sit and make an attempt to leave his house, it felt suffocating. Are you leaving? Jane ask.

Yeah I will be on my way, I said. It already late, you should stay, she said. It okay am not a baby, I can take care of myself, I said and leave the room. I expect Daniel to come after me to persuade me not to go. I pick up my phone, I want to call my driver, but a voice stop me. At first I thought it Daniel, but when I listened, I was wrong.

I will drop you home, the voice said once again. It ok, I can go home on my own, I said. It dark and it going to rain at any time, are you sure you really don't need my help... I said nothing. Well! Daniel ask me to take you home, he said. When he see that I did not answer him he said nothing and we both stay there.

My driver haven't reply my text message, I don't know maybe he see it or not. Have been waiting for more than ten minutes. It started raining heavily. I think it will be better, if we both go inside, we can't stay here, the guy said.

I don't know what his problem is, why can't he just let me be. I did not answer him. When he see that, he leave me and went back inside. Some minutes later, I felt someone behind me but I did not turn around to know who it was. Let go inside... I know that voice too well, it Daniel. I did not say anything and just bite my lips.

Why did he care all of a sudden. Amy you are going to caught a cold... Just let me be, even if I caught a cold it none of your business, even if you see me dying, just let me die, I yell at him. Not on my watch, he said and drag me inside.