Finally it was time for the game and Oliver was pacing back and forth angrily. "Where is Mirabel?! If she doesn't show up soon we're going to have to forfeit!" He exclaims. Harry shrugs and looks to the sky seeing if Mirabel was going to come zooming in on her broom. Instead he saw Fuego circling the field to his confusion. Fuego preferred taking naps in the dorms when no one was around. Why was he outside during a quidditch match?

"Todays game has been canceled!" Mcgongagall suddenly walks in. Oliver looked aghast. "Cancelled!? You cannot just cancel Quidditch," he insists. "Mr Wood I do not have the patience for you arguing right now," Mcgongagall snaps without any of her usual patience. Oliver is taken aback as Mcgongagall turns to Harry. "Potter come with me, we'll find Mr Weasley too," She says.

They found him and Mcgongagall brought them to the hospital wing. She opens the doors and Harry saw all the cots occupied with petrified students were covered with curtains. "Brace yourselves, it's not the kindest scene," She says before drawing back the curtain. Harry and Ron feel they're blood going cold seeing Hermione they're frozen. Her body looked like it was crouched down in a sneaking position and her hand was outstretched, her hair fell limply at her side, her eyes were wide, but she didn't look terrified like all the other victims.

"We found her by the library with a Ravenclaw prefect," Mcgonagall explains Mcgongagall explains and holds up a silver hand mirror. "She had this with her know anything?" Mcgongagall asks. The boys looked at it for a moment think before shaking their heads.

Ron looked sick and Harry looks at Mcgongagall and asks. "Why isn't Mirabel here?" he asks. Mcgongagall looks at him and purses her lips. "Ms Madrigal is behind me," Mcgongagall said. Harry and Ron look seeing just a curtain. "But that's just," Ron's face dawns horrified understanding and Harry's heart thunders rushing to the curtain and pulls it back.

He saw Mirabel on the bed and unlike Hermione she looked terrified, she looked like she was in the process of banging on something while reaching into her robes, probably for her wand. Isabela was by her bedside crying her eyes out as plants sprang up around her.

"We believe she had witnessed the other two and got caught," Mcgongagall sounded like she was trying to show no emotion, but Harry could tell she felt terrible inside. Harry doesn't blame her, Mirabel is her pride and joy.

Isabela was crying and kept saying. "Lo seinto, lo seinto, Mirabel," she sobs. "We'll help her," Harry said trying to be comforting, but Isabela turns to him with a fire in her eyes. "THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! IF YOU WERE A REAL FRIEND TO MY SISTER YOU WOULD HAVE NEVER LEFT HER ALONE!" Isabela yells at him before dissolving into more sobs clutching her sister's petrified hand tightly.

Harry looks at Ron who shared his thoughts. Without the girls they were doomed.

Time Skip

When word of what happened spread Hogwarts became a place riddled with fear and despair. Mirabel was a shining light in the castle, always looking on the bright side of things and not to mention she's meant to be the most powerful witch in the world! If she was taken down then who's safe? Ginny haS been found with red puffy eyes since Ron told her and Isabela does not come to meals anymore. Harry overhead Proffesor Sprout mentioned how the girl has been overworking herself in the green house and Madam Pomfry said she refuses to leave Mirabel's bedside if she can help it. Neville looked like a kicked puppy all the time and Draco didn't even gloat over the fact Hermione got petrified. Maybe it was because he finally realised it's not just muggleborns the thing is going after.

Harry wonders if Mirabel's family even knows about what's happened?

Harry thinks in his head, what could he do? He needed to make sure these stopped happening, if another one happened then Hogwarts was guaranteed to be shut down. "Think Ron think! There has to be something we can do," Harry stated as they pace the floor of the common room. "What are we supposed to do? Hermione's the brains and Mirabel's the problem solver? We're hopeless without them!" Ron states.