The Lunar Eclipse

I don't know how long I'd been out here hitting the barrier over and over when I heard footsteps approaching.

"Bells!" Came Destiny's voice from behind me.

I spun around to see her and Taylor.

"You have to break the seal. It's mountain ash." I told her. "They took Rory."

"Who took her?" Taylor asked as Destiny broke the seal.

"The alphas did."

"We have to get back to the animal clinic." Destiny told me.

"I have to make a stop first. Go, I'll meet you there and then we'll figure out how in the hell were going to stop them." I told then before taking off towards the house.

I opened her door and began looking around for her cat, I turned and saw her sitting in the window seal.

"Artemis." I called out to her.

She meowed loudly at me followed by a hiss. "Rory's gone. The Alpha's took her, and she told me to find you."

She let out another meow and jumped down walking over to the closet where she batted at the door making me open it. I opened the door and followed as Artemis tried to pull something out of the corner with her mouth. I picked it up and took it out into the bedroom and open it. I quickly began shifting through it and realized Rory knew a lot more than she had told us. She knew they were going to take her, and she figured it out about Jennifer before any of us did. She had left a note at the bottom.

Bella, if you're reading this it means the Alpha's took me. You have to stop Jennifer, if you can stop her it'll be over. Use Scott, Derek, and Deucalion as a distraction, she wont see you as much of a threat. That will be her mistake. You're the only one who can stop her.

I grabbed the box and looked at Artemis. "I'm gonna bring her back." Before I took off towards the animal clinic.

"I saw it. I know where it is." I heard Scott say as I entered the building.

"We passed it. There's-there's a stump... this huge tree-- well, it's not huge anymore, it was cut down-- but it's still big, though! Very big!" Stiles exclaimed.

"It was the night we were looking for the body..."

"Yeah, the same night you were bitten by Peter." Stiles interjected.

"I was there, too, in the car with my mother. We almost hit someone." She told them.

"It was me-- you almost hit me." Scott told her stunned. "We can find it."

Deaton, Issac, and Lydia all shared looks.

"What?" Allison asked.

"You guys were out a long time." Isaac said hesitantly.

"How long is a long time?" Stiles asked them.

"Sixteen hours." Deaton said.

"We've been in the water for sixteen hours???" Scoot asked incredulously.

Deaton nodded. "And the full moon rises in less than four."

"Rory's gone!" I told them.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Lydia was the first to ask.

"Kali said she was a bargaining piece for me to join the alpha pack."

"How?"

"They have a new emissary. I can't cross mountain ash, not like Rory can. I don't know how to find her."

"No, dude-- you are not going back with them." Stiles told Scott.

"I made a deal with Deucalion..." Scott started before Stiles interrupted him.