New Characters!

Xiao Xingchen (24)- Without Xue Yang there to fuck up their lives, Xiao Xingchen and Song Lan are now on the road to founding their own cultivator sect. They already have some disciples and are on the search for more. Unlike Wei Wuxian, who started a sect by accident, but had plenty of skill and experience to manage it. The two young men are having a harder time. It's proving difficult to get people to respect you when you have only recently risen to fame and are still young. Despite this Xiao Xingchen refuses to let his blooming new sect lose hope and always tries to cheer them up when he can. 

Song Lan/Song Zichen (25)- He and Xiao Xingchen travel regularly, sometimes with their disciples and sometimes alone. They are trying to grow their reputation, so that more people will join them. Song Lan had had feelings for Xiao Xingchen for a long time and after a night hunt that almost killed them, Song Lan kissed Xiao Xingchen under the full moon. They have officially been together for 4 years and married for 2. They keep their relationship private, but will not deny being together when asked.

Qin Su/Jin Su (34)- Jin Zixuan and Jin Guangyao's younger sister. This was revealed by Jin Guangshan when he was on his death bed and no one knew how to react. She had been close to Jin Guangyao after he saved her in the Sunshot Campaign, but the revelation put a rift in their relationship. She didn't talk to either of her biological brothers for many months, dead set on ignoring them and her parentage. However, she then met Yanli while traveling and was introduced to 2-year-old Jin Ling. The women talked for awhile and Qing Su admitted that while she wanted nothing to do with Jin Guangshan, she did regret the way she treated his sons. After a few more months of debating with herself she finally decided to visit Lanling and extended the invitation of a relationship with her brothers. After Yanli's passing she visited more often and became something of a mother figure to Jin Ling. She also helped Jin Guangyao search through more of their father's affairs and that was how they found Mo Xuanyu. 

I was really toying with the idea of adding Qing Su into this, but I thought Jin Ling also deserved a badass auntie, like A-Yuan. I also didn't like the way her story ended and I thought that she also deserved a happy ending.

These characters will be added to the summary under 'Others'.  

This also doubles as a rest point! 

Go get yourself some water, food, go to sleep or shower if you need to. You can always come back and read the rest when you are done, but it is important to take care of yourself and I know what it is like to get caught up reading, so yeah.

Self care is important! Go spend time with your pet if you have one and give your eyes break!

See you in the next chapter! :)