I gulped.

Fuck.

This was a side of Ethan I did not know existed. And yes, was it a fucking turn on. Especially when I felt as thirsty as the Sahara and he looked like a tall, ice cold glass of water.

Once his wish was met, those sinful lips of his resumed their journey up my legs, his fingers joining along as they frantically tried to take my dress off completely, leaving me only in my black lingerie.

He straightened up, those obsidian eyes just staring at me. His breathing had quickened but he remained absolutely still. Seconds ticked by but the look on his face remained the same.

It felt like he was stuck in time.

For a split second, the lack of reaction from him allowed the gate of insecure thoughts to open and they came rushing to my mind but all of it vanished when Ethan bent down and kissed the inside of right thigh.

"Bellissima."

Then my left thigh.

"Beautiful."

My stomach.

"Bellissima."

The top of my right breast.

"Beautiful."

The top of my left breast.

"Bellissima."

And then the softest of kisses right where my beating heart was.

"My beautiful Vivian."

“Ethan…,” I gasped – his name a prayer, a plea, an invocation all in one.

His concerned gaze caressed my skin, "Are you okay?"

"Y-yes..."

"Are you sure?"

I grasped his right hand in desperation, "Please, I need you. Now!"

A delightfully dark and warm chucked moved past his lips, hitting me right where I hurt the most.

He didn't deprive me of himself any longer and went to work instantly. His tongue licked a path between my breasts, as his hands moved behind to undo my bra. Once they were free, his mouth dove straight for it – kissing and sucking on it, and then swirling his hot tongue around the nipple while his left hand made sure my other breast was getting equal attention. My nails dug in his back, trying their best to grip on to something. Pursing his lips, he blew a stream of hot air over the nipple, causing me to moan out loud.

My brain was paralyzed and there was a burning throb between my legs as heat exploded between our bodies. As a reaction, my fingers found their way in his hair and tugged. He responded by biting the top of my breast, his light stubble tickling my skin.

“Oh, Goddess…”

He chuckled, “No, darling. It’s only me.”

Looking from under his lashes, we locked eyes and I felt an intense sensation travel throughout my entire body.

His fingers lightly trailed down, the fingertips leaving sparks wherever they touched – waist, hips, thighs – and stopped, only to part my legs and place them right where I needed him the most. I jerked wildly when he cupped my core over the fabric of my underwear. He moved the heel of his palm against me, and the friction caused by his movements as he moved faster and then slower and then faster again caused me to throw my head back and whimper helplessly.