Expect the Unexpected.

Start from the beginning

"Isn't it soooo cute?" Mama Joyce asked walking up to us.

"Mama, I told you we ain't need no tall ass, extra ass cake." Chris said stale facing her as she gasped.

"Boy you didn't wanna pick it so I did... now be grateful." She said as I nudged him.

"How we supposed to cut it wit' all the flower shit in the way?" Chris asked.

"Boy, don't be talking to her like that. It is nothing wrong with this cake... you still gone eat some so what's the difference?" I asked as he chuckled and a few other people did.

"Cut the cake! We want some!" We heard Druski shout from behind a few people as I shook my head.

"Yea nigga we know you want some." Chris said gaining some laughs.

"Nigga you thought that shit was funny didn't you?" Druski asked fake laughing as he came a little closer with Jack.

Hoody walked over with the knife that the chef brought him. He handed it to Chris.

"Mama Joyce... come here real quick I wanna ask you about this dish over here." Sevyn walked up saying to her.

They walked away swiftly, and I raised a brow. What's that about?

I wonder what they're doing...

"C'mon babe, you ready?" Chris asked as he motioned for me to grab the knife with him.

I smiled and shook my head yes. The photographer snapped some pictures as we cut the first slice of cake.

There was a mini applause, and the next thing I know, icing was being smeared across my nose.

Gasps filled the atmosphere as my jaw dropped.

Chris laughed and I took a hunk of icing off of the slice we cut. He immediately started moving backwards.

"Naw, where you going?? Come here love, I just wanna talk." I said smiling.

"Yo ass better run." I heard Usher tell Chris as we all laughed in unison.

He got me all the way messed up.

A Few Moments Later in Red's POV:

"You need to leave!" I shouted at her as I watched her slash the tires on the limo that Chris and Jay were supposed to drive off in.

"Where is he!?" She yelled out in anger as we scrambled to fix the situation. I bucked my eyes at the boldness this girl possessed.

What does Chris do to these women to make them act like this?

I lifted the back of my suit jacket, and I placed my hand on my piece that was tucked in my waist band.

I've had it on me all day in case somebody wanted to pop off... The time has finally presented itself.

Before I could even pull it out, I felt myself being stopped immediately.

"Red! Are you crazy?!" Sevyn yelled to me at a whisper.

"Sev you got a better idea!? This bitch done lost her mind and one of us gotta help her find it." I said as she began stressing even more.

"Where's Jay's mom?" Sevyn asked.

"We can't bring all the important people out... Jay is gonna start to get too curious. We gotta work with who we got." I said taking a deep breath.

"Somebody call the police! I will not stand for any of this mess on my son's wedding day!" Mama Joyce semi-yelled.

We ain't callin no cops... This is already enough of a scene. We don't need a bigger one. As soon as the flashing lights come, here come the curious Karens and her cousins.