California King.

A Week Later in Jay's POV:

"Babe, I'm about to go get dressed, I'll see you in a minute." Chris said kissing me on the lips and going to his dressing room. More people greeted him when he walked away. Everybody that had a job on set was on time.

I saw a few patients earlier so I could be here. Chris wanted to make sure I had time in my schedule to be on set.

"Lil girl I'm bouta grab a drink... want something?" Red asked before we parted ways. Before I could even get a response out, he said, "I'm getting you a ginger ale... don't know why I asked."

I mean, I was gonna say that. I don't know why everybody just be acting like they know me. I chuckled to myself at the thought and I turned my attention to the atmosphere.

Lights were everywhere, and it put me in a 20s or 30s type of feel... like one of those clubs that rich people and mobsters went to. There was a bar and everything. I'm amazed at our ideas coming to life. We stayed up for nights brainstorming for the City Girls video, and we're finally here.

Red came back passing me my pop as one of the directors came to speak.

"You guys ready?" Andrew asked as I smirked.

"Andrew the question is are you?" I asked as he chuckled.

Being that Andrew Listerman is Chris' go to guy for helping the video direction, he has a lot of work to do.

The camera crew was decked out, the stage was set, the lights were dimmed the way Chris wanted it, people were dressed and going to their seats... I just can't wait to see everything unfold.

"You the nigga thats gotta do all the work. We just wanna see it come to life." Red said as I shook my head agreeing.

"I do have a lot of work to do. Chris was very specific about this set up. He wanted us to make sure everything was approved by you Jay. This is your show." Andrew said as I was shocked.

I mean I had my ideas, but I didn't think Chris was letting me do this much.

"Well so far everything looks great. We'll see how it goes during the takes. Thank you Andrew for coming to speak." I said as we shook hands and parted ways.

"Look at little ole you. I remember when that nigga had you stutterin' the first day at the house, and now you helping him with his videos... crazy." Red said as I side-eyed him and we laughed.

"You got a lot to say and we only been here together for what? Five minutes?"

"I mean did I lie?"

"Man, look, be glad I ain't faint when he came down the stairs... I woulda had y'all doin' CPR for a good three minutes. I kept 89% composure." I said as he laughed hysterically.

My phone vibrated in my hand, and I looked down to check it.

Baby💕: Everything ok out there so far? You cool?

I texted back immediately, "yes my love".

When I put my phone away, we saw Thug and his crew walk in. I got excited because I got a chance to see his suit, and I just know the drip is gone be real tonight.

Chris wouldn't let me see his outfit so I gotta wait... But, it's ok cause my baby always comes wit' the drip.

Well... sometimes I am concerned with some of the stuff he puts on, but anywho...

There is one group I have yet to see.

"Red, are the girl dancers here yet?" I asked getting anxious and looking around.