Double Trouble.

Chris' POV:

"Red... what did you do?" I asked as we walked through my living room.

This nigga is in deep with this one.

"I was seeing both of them at the same time man, you know how the game go." He said as I glared at him.

"Man, whatchu' trynna say?" I asked as I stopped in my tracks, and he stopped at the same time.

"Brown don't act like you've never dated two girls at the same time. I am not about to let you play the dumb role." He said explaining as I brushed him off. I kept walking and he continued to talk.

"So now both of them pregnant... and I know for sure one of those babies are mine, but I'm not sure about the other one. I think she's just saying it's mine." He said as I laughed.

"Why do you think she would just say it's yours?" I asked as we walked outside towards the basketball court. I had one built recently.

"Cause a nigga got bank. I'm sure she just trynna get a check outta me man." Red said as I shrugged my shoulders.

"I mean that could be a possibility, but you gotta make sure it's not yours. If you doin' all this talkin' about how the baby isn't yours, and it turns out to be, you're gonna feel bad. She's gonna throw the fact that you denied it in your face." I said grabbing a ball.

"I know Brown... but how do I find out?"

"Ask some questions... find out some dates, see how far along she is, find out if she was messin' with another nigga, and see if anything aligns with her side of the story." I said dribbling the ball.

He started pulling at his beard hair and he stared at the ground.

"Ight Brown... sounds like a plan. I mean I can deal with one. But, two babies? By two different women? Man man man... they trynna take a player out the game blood." He said as I chuckled.

"Yea, I can't talk. I've been out the game for a while." I said as he shook his head.

"Pulling out is obviously not the best method of choice."

"Red... start wrapping up..."

"That's the thing Brown... the girl I been talking to for a minute... I don't wrap up with her. It's the other one I do wrap up with.. that condom ain't break, so ain't no way that's my baby." Red said as I scrunched my face up.

"Yea you need to go handle that. Just do like I said, and you'll find out the truth bro."

"You right you right... where yo bobble headed girlfriend at?" He asked as I started laughing.

"Nigga get off my baby. Only I can call her names..."

"Ew, stop bein' a simp. The streets miss you." He said as I shook my head.

"Naw let me stop cause Jay would kill the both of us. You can stay in the house... leave the streets to me."

"Whatever man, but she went to check on Aug."

"Yea, that nigga been all over my timeline. The man is goin' through it Brown."

"I mean did Jada have to call it an entanglement though?" I asked shooting a three.

The whole situation is messed up. I'd hate to be in love with somebody and then they tell the world that we weren't together... it was an entanglement. Yea, entangle these nuts in yo mouth hoe.

"Jada's ruthless man... the ladies got one up on us niggas. Jada probably got that gorilla grip." He said as I started bursting out into laughter. This nigga is a clown y'all.