The Crew League.

hey y'all 💕i did a soft revision, so sorry for any errors you spot. hope you enjoy!

Days Later in Jay's POV:

"It was so nice seeing you, and congratulations to you and Chris. I'm so happy for y'all." She said with a smile after hugging me.

"It was nice seeing you too girl!" I said to Bia as she waved goodbye and she walked over to a different group of people.

"Man, if she would just give me a chance." Red said sitting next to me as we sat on Chris' side.

"Boy, you got a whole baby on the way." I said chuckling as he spoke.

"Jay that don't stop a party. Imma try and spit some game later. I gotta focus on bro bro's game." He said as I shook my head laughing.

We're at the Crew League. It's a celebrity basketball tournament and Chris was given a spot. He brought his own team, and let's just say I already know who's gonna win.

People need to stop playin' with my man's top like he can't shoot 3's in his sleep.

"Everybody's here too..." Prince said on the right of me.

He's playing against Tyga's team... this should be quick.

"Aye I bet you they ain't gone put YK in the game." Red said as Prince and I chuckled.

"Yea, Ty already said he ain't letting him play. He trash." I said shaking my head.

"Sissss, wassup?" I heard as Christian and Justin walked over to us.

"Hey y'all! I thought y'all weren't playing till tomorrow." I said as they leaned down to hug me.

"We are but we had to come through to support big bro." Christian said.

"Y'all know his team finna sweep Tyga's." Justin said as we agreed and laughed with him.

"Nigga that's what I said." Red said as I looked towards the court at Chris warming up.

He looks so cute in his jersey. I guess he felt me looking in his direction. He looked my way and blew a kiss.

I caught it and blushed.

"Ew I can't stand y'all. We at a whole basketball game bro chill out." Red said as I shoved him playfully.

"I'd rather them do that than argue." Prince said as I agreed.

After we left August's house, we had a long talk at home.

We're back to our regularly scheduled program and he ended up getting her locked up for a minute due to her violation of the restraining order. He hopped on that immediately the next day.

She won't be in there long, but at least she's nowhere around right now. Also, she's not pregnant.

I snapped out of my thoughts when I saw Druski pull Chris to the side to interview him.