Sorry Enough.

Chris' POV:

"Brown this a banger right here." My homie Spice said as "Temporary Lover" began to play.

Everybody was dancing and cheering and having a good time. I'm glad Princess did this. This has further proved something to me. I don't care if I drop thirty to forty songs... people still gone find something to jam to, and that's fine by me.

Music will always be my passion, and that'll never change.

I looked over in our section, and saw Red and Jay dancing together with drinks in their hand. I gotta admit that Red looks ridiculous right now. I have to laugh. As a matter of fact Jay is laughing harder than me. But hey, we needed this break and we deserve to have some fun.

Jay said that she made sure to keep a tight invite list because we both want zero drama.

"Ayooooo" I heard as I looked over and saw my niggas Justin and Christian Combs walking over to me. That's family right there.

Jay's POV:

This event was beautiful. Chris is definitely getting his flowers tonight. All of his people are here for him, and that's the way it should be.

Red knocked me out of my thoughts and said, "I'm sorry" out of nowhere.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked.

"Jay because again something was happening right under my nose, and I didn't see it. There was drama at the shoot again and I allowed some hoes to talk and start something on social media. I thought I did a better job at protecting you this time."

"Red... it's ok. Neither one of us saw this coming. I'm not blaming you and Chris definitely isn't. You are fine. I still love you ok big bro?" I said as he gave me a half smile.

It's like when somebody hurts me, it affects him too and I never really had time to look at it that way.

"I love you too squirt. You my family, and I promise I will always be here for you." He said as he gave me a hug.

When he's not being annoying, he definitely warms my heart.

"Ight now, Lil Red let me show you how it's done." Red said moving back and dancing with his drink.

"Nigga you sound like somebody's drunk uncle." I said laughing hysterically as a person bumped into me from behind.

I was about to spazz until I turned around and looked up at the figure standing over me.

"Dave, don't be doin' that... boy you almost got this reflex from me." I said as Dave East reached down to hug me. It's been so long!

"Man I just had to see the look on ya' lil face cuz." He said as we both laughed.

Red and Dave dapped up, and we talked a little bit.

"So wassup witcha' lil mama? Y'all straight?"

"Yea... I can say that everything has been smooth since the last time you saw me. Chris and I are still strong." I said smiling as he shook his head approving.

"That's so good to hear. No slapping right?"

I laughed flashing back to that incident in the studio.

"Naw man I'm not putting my hands on him no more. Never again and that's a promise. I knew better."

"I'm proud of you for coming to that conclusion. You need to tell my baby moms that." He said as I shook my head laughing.

"But, we definitely gotta link up before I head back to New York." He stated once more.

"Well I'm gonna be going out there this week on business." I said as he looked shocked.