The Bridal Shower.

A Few Weeks Later in Jay's POV:

"Ooooo! Strawberries!" I semi-yelled as I got excited from the food table that Nicki and the caterer had set up.

"Girl, this is amazing... you did not have to do all of this for me." I said to Nicki while picking up some fruit.

I looked around at the venue and it was beautiful. It was decorated so elegantly with cute bridal aesthetics in place.

Honestly, I don't know the name of half the stuff on this food table, but it sure looks good.

"Jay, you deserve every ounce of joy in this experience. Hun, you are getting married and like I told Chris... you got papa bear about a thousand toys and clothes girl. I had to do this for you... it's the least I could." She said as we hugged.

This started a little while ago. I was given an address and Chris picked out an outfit for me before telling me where to come.

I had no idea that it was gonna be this. It was a total surprise.

A lot of female artists and celebrities are coming through and it just made me even more happy.

High school me wouldn't even believe this is happening right now.

"Alright everybody pour in pour in! Any gifts that you girlies have please place them on or near the gift table in the back! We're about to start the festivities in a few minutes!" Nicki semi-yelled as I just stood there with a stupid grin on my face.

I honestly don't even know what to say or how to react. I'm still in awe from all of this.

"Oh my gosh! You're here too!" I got excited when I saw Ariana Grande walk up to me with open arms.

"Girl, you know I could not miss this! I'm so happy for you." She said hugging me.

"Thank you so much and you're all married now. Congratulations girl. How is it going?" I asked as she blushed.

"It's amazing Jay. I can't wait for you to finally experience it. By the way, if I would've known you were an event planner I would've had you plan my bridal shower too Nick." Ariana said as we chuckled.

"Chile, you kept your whole engagement a secret don't even start with me." Nicki said rolling her eyes in a playful way.

Nobody knew she was getting married literally until the day of. It hit the media and everyone was in shock.

"Well, I wanted to make sure it was final before I put it out in the open. We know my history with love isn't the best. But, we're here now." She said as I shook my head understanding.

"Help yourself to the party favors and the food table. Thank you so much for coming girl it means a lot." I said as we hugged one last time before she walked off.

Ariana will never know this, but I'm literally a huge fan of her. I have to suppress the fan girl in me whenever we see each other.

"I hope y'all ready to lose these games!" I semi-yelled to everybody and I was met back with mass hysteria.