BACK TO THE COMPANY FOR A DAY

Bắt đầu từ đầu

I went inside and he did the same and pressed on the no. 8 floor.

" Wae did you change your floor ??" I asked and he nodded.

" Plus we are going to meet your eunnie" he said and I smiled sheepishly knowing that he is talking about Jennie unnie , I had already missed her alot huhu I am excited to see her once again.

TING*

We arrived at the 8th floor and he again move aside and I opened the door and headed to the Jennie eunnie's part and saw her sketching a new design.

" Ahh it's not that bad " I said.

" I know I know " she said and looked up , her eyes widened and stand up from her chair and hugged me tight I hugged her back.

" When did you come ??" She asked and then looked at my back and saw jimin standing there and then she noticed my ring.

" Ahh you got engaged, jimin you didn't tell my about your engagement, aweee you guys look so cute , plus when is your wedding I am going to design a wedding dress for you both by my own hands , and you guys kids must be cuteeeee awee I really wanna see them right now " Jennie unnie showered us with alot of silly talks.

" Calm down eunnie I didn't got engaged to him" I said and looked at jimin , he was smirking.

" uh what do you mean then what does your ring mean?" She asked.

" I got engaged to chaneyol and yesterday night we came but chaneyol friend got into an accident so he has to leave and told me to stay in his house and I did so and now I am here " I said and she nodded in agreement.

" But..." She said and pointed at me and then jimin.

" Are you guys ok with eachother??" She asked.

" Uh actually...." Jimin explained everything that how he got a misunderstanding and how he find it out and now they have solved it.

" Ohky " Jennie eunnie said and rose smiled in agreement.

" Btw I am still happy that you come back " she said and hugged me again.

" I have called Jungkook and Lisa they are on their way " jimin said and then suha came.

" Ohh chae eunnie " she almost shouted and out the tray on the table and hugged me.

" How has you been ??" Suha asked and we started chitchatting.

______

Jisoo eunnie with Jin oppa and Lisa with Jungkook are already here.

Everyone have changed alot.

Lisa and Jungkook are still in a relationship but Jungkook want to propose her and jisoo eunnie and Jin oppa are engaged , Jennie unnie and taehyung oppa have crushes on eachother but they haven't reveled it till now.

We are now in a restaurant eating.

" Let's play a truth and dare game " I said and all of them nodded.

" Ok here we go with the bottle but the rules will be all the way same " I said and spin the bottle and it stopped on Lisa.

" Truth or dare ?"

" Truth " she replied.

" Okk" Jungkook smirked and started thinking about a question.

" Except for me who's your crush??" He asked.

" To be honest I don't have it " lisa said and Jungkook hugged her "my girl" he smiled proudly.

" Ok next " Jennie eunnie said and I spin the bottle again and it stopped on her.

" I'll go with truth but please don't ask me such a silly question please " she said and smiled shyly and rolled her eyes savagely.

Savage queen.

" Ok again your crush " jimin asked exactly knowing the answer.

" You know it " she said and got shy and tucked her hair behind her ear.

" Still..." I said and she glared at me.

" Not gonna lie it's..... " She paused.

" It's ??" Taehyung asked raising his one brow curiously.

" It's you pabo " she Said abs hide her face behind her palms and he hugged her from side with red face.

" Aweeeee " all of us shouted pulling whole restaurant's attention.

" To be honest I also have a crush on you " he said and she looked up and smiled.

" Will you be my lover?" Taehyung asked while we were all making videos of them.

" I would love to" she said and hugged him back.

" Awee such a sweet couple " I said and jimin looked at me and I acted like I haven't see him looking at me.

" Ok ok next " Jin oppa said and I just smiled while stopped the recording.

" Yeah ok " I said and spin the bottle again and it stopped on me.

" Ehh "

" Okayyyyyyyy " Jennie eunnie teased.

" Please eunnie don't ask such a stupid question ok?"

" So you are also going with a truth ?" Jimin asked and I nodded.

" Because I am tired not In a mood to do something in dare " I said and he nodded.

" Ok so are you happy with your engagement?" Jisoo eunnie asked.

" Y-yes I am " I lied and smiled painfully.

" I know you are not " taehyung butted in.

" No I am let's not waste our time next spin please " I said and this time Jin Jungkook spin the bottle and it pointed to jimin.

Jennie eunnie smirked "my revenge" she said and begin to think about something.

" Btw truth or dare ?" Lisa asked.

" I would rather go with dare because you all are choosing truth which make the game boring" he said and he was telling a truth tho.

I nodded in agreement and begin to think of something.

" Ok tonight your are going to confess to your lady ok?" Jennie eunnie asked.

" No I have already tired it just a day ago but she refused " he said and looked at me I know he was talking about me so I looked away acting like he's not talking about meh.

And by that our game was going on and it was fun.