S A D

J I M I N

" What are you doing here rose ??" We looked up and saw seulgi.

" unnie --"

" Seducing my soon to be husband !!?" Seulgi asked while raising her voice a little.

" Seugli !!" I said with little sterness in my voice.

" What babe ??!" She asked trying to act cute.

" Shut the fuck up and leave " I said and she was about to open her mouth to say something when I cut her off .

"---"

" Seulgi !!!!" A little bit more sterness.

She looked at me then rose and then our hands then left.

I put my head on rosé's shoulder she try to release but I don't let her.

" Plz jim--"

" I am sorry rose but I love you I am in love with you plz accept me " I said and lift up my head and locked my eyes with her.

" What about your child ??" She asked.

" Don't mind him/her"

" Are you in your senses the baby that seulgi and you is having rn in seulgi's belly is also yours " she said and looked away.

" But I don't accept it "

" Plz jimin just plz now I am not I in a mood to talk rn " she said and I nodded understanding her.

" Ok" I replied simply.

" Now I need to go "

" Where ??" I asked.

" To my unnies you should also go to your hyungs " she said and was about to left when I pulled her hand, which make her look at me.

" Don't forget that I love you arasseo??" I asked she rolled her eyes and left.

I felt a little sad but I am used to it, it's ok.

I settled my self and walk towards    BTS

" Hey hyung" jungkook Saidn as he hugged me.

" Hi " i said while sat down.

And look around to see everyone "you!!" I yelled in surprised.

" Yeah why ??" Tae asked me I rolled my eyes at him and looked away.

" Nothing " I said and he shrugged his shoulder and continued drinking.

" Oh hey "  I heard someone said I looked at the person and it was     BLACKPINK.

Except rosé.

"HIII LISA!!!!!" jungkook yelled and hugged her tightly.

" i-i cant bre-eathe " Lisa said and jungkook broked the hug and looked at her worriedly.

" I am sorry i didn't mean to be , you okay??" Jungkook asked being protective and gentlemen boyfie.

" Yeah yeah " Lisa said and laughed.

" Anneyoung " rose popped out of nowhere.

" Ok so now minding going to have a dance with me wifey??!" Jin asked and winked , offering her a hand ,jisoo noona blushed and accepted and they both walk away.

BTW JIN IS JISOO'S OFFICIAL HUSBAND IN MY FANFICTION, THEY HAVE SON NAMED 'JINYOUNG'.

" Wby ??" Tae asked and asked and winked at jennie.

" Sure flirty " Jennie said as she blushed a little.

" Eww !!" I said while making a disgusting face.

" Like you don't have a soon to be child with seulgi noona??" Tae said.

I immediately looked at rose and her face become sad.

" Sorry ik he didn't mean to be " Jennie aplogized rose.

" Why are you saying sorry , I don't even l-love him " she said and looked away and walk away.

We all send him death glares , he looked down embarrassed and ruffled the back of his hairs.

" Now let's go " Jennie said and both walk away.

All were dancing , drinking and enjoying.

Well I drink a little but I am not that much drunk , I am in my senses.

"Emum *clearing throat* I want to say that thank you so much for coming to the small party , and i also want to say that ; I appreciate my one and only best friend Mr.kim that he helped me alot in the idea of this party , he is my dearest friend , and also thanks to my co-workers, my employees and my friends and also to my busiest son 'PARK JIMIN ' to coming to my party anneyoung " he bowed and left. 

I slightly smiled as the light came to my face and camera as well.