"p-please.. Please Todoroki stop..!" Yaoyorozu said to him while crying making Todoroki to snap back on himself and back off on her..

He stared at Yaoyorozu with a guilt on he's eyes before saying "I'm...sor-... You can give me the answer that I want, some other time.." he said before walking out the room leaving Yaoyorozu in there crying..

*End of Flashback*

While Todoroki is walking he receive a call from his father but he ignored it and walk downstairs..

______________________________________________

"the food is good Noelle, I like it! *smile*"

Noelle blush on what he said, she hide her face and look away on him. Midoriya notice it and ask "is something wrong, Noelle?"

"n-nothing?!... I just surprised on what you said about the food I made.."

"well it's really true!.. You should start a restaurant business.."

"t-thank you.. *blush*" 'can you stop blushing Noelle! What are you thinking!!' She thought to herself..

They talk a bit more before they decided to clean up, Noelle help Izuku on the dishes by helping him wiping the plates..

"you're so good at doing housework, Izuku..!"

"well my mother teach me when I was young.."

"whoa really?! That's nice!... So can you teach some of the homework that you know?"

Izuku look at her with a confused face.

"why?... You have someone here to teach that? Why me..?"

"well you see..."

Noelle step a little closer in Izuku until they're arms touch, Izuku flinch on it before asking "Noelle, is there something you w-want to say?"

"I'm the kind of a girl who always straight forward to somebody, so*look at Midoriya* how about you become my husband and live in here with me?.. How was it?"

"eh?!" Izuku shocked on what a sudden confession coming from Noelle.

"so, are you in? *smile*"

Izuku take step back on her who step closer even more until they reach the wall, and he get trap in their with Noelle by pining him in their..

"umm, you see Noelle... I can't for now.. Sorry.."

Noelle see through his eyes that he's telling the truth so she gave up on pushing him and call it a day..

"oh okay, I'm sorry for what I did.. *bowed*"

"y-you don't have to-"

"but I'm still gonna propose it to you until you gave up and..." Noelle pose like she has a gun "bang, until you fall for me..!"

"huh?... Are you serious?"

"yeah I'm dead serious, I like you since I'm started to talk to you!... I don't know why, every time I talk to you, every smile you do I love all of it.. It's l-like I'm being hypnotized by it!.."

"Noelle.."

"That's why I gave my number to you, so I can at least hear your voice even I'm not with you.."

"I, I really-"

"and that's why I cook your favorite food... Actually I ask Melissa if she knows what food you like, apparently it's katsudon and it's difficult for me to cook that but I still did make it just for you.."

"I appreciate all of that, really..! But I can't for now.."

They stayed quiet in there before  Noelle ask him again "why? Is there someone that you like?"

Izuku eyes widen and remembered Momo..

"I haven't.."

"then why?!"

"I'm really sorry Noelle, I hope you understand that.."

Izuku waits for her answer but he didn't get any, Noelle walk out in the kitchen and head to her room giving Izuku a unpleasant feeling before he continues the dishes..

Noelle arrived in her room and go inside, she lock the door and head to her desk.

"why?.. Why did you said that Noelle..!" she said while mentally slapping herself

"now he's gonna avoid me! Damn it.. He just got in here this morning and now he probably decided to leave tomorrow or maybe tonight!"

Noelle scratches her hair because of irritation before shouting in there "Aaahhhh!!! This sucks!"

She continue her runt until she heard a knock on her door.

*knock*

*knock*

"y-yes?!.." Noelle said before running towards the door.

She open it to see Izuku standing there..

"o-oh hey, Izuku... S-sorry for what I did, I just-" Noelle got cut off when Izuku pull her into a hug..

Noele shock on what he did at first but she slowly liking it, Izuku hug her more and said "I'm happy that you have those feelings toward me, but I can't accept it yet... There's something I needed to do before I answered you.. I hope you can still wait.."

Noelle just hug him back and said "I understand, I will wait... Until then, I will still love you no matter what happened, I promise.."

Izuku just stay quiet and continue on hugging her...

'thank you, Noelle'

.........