12

*central hospital/I-Island*

"thank you for the food.. *bowed*" Midoriya said to Noelle who taking the lunch box..

"no problem.. *smiled*"

After that the two stay quiet in awhile making the room filled with silence and awkwardness, Midoriya and Noelle notice this so they decided to break the silence..

"can I stay here-" "are you not going home-"

They said in unison making them look at each other with silence again before Midoriya decided to say..

"s-sorry go on, you first Noelle.." Midoriya said before scratching the back of his neck..

Noelle gladly accept it with a smile and said..

"can I stay here a little more.. Please!"

"h-huh?" "I enjoyed your company, so I wanted to know if I can stay here a little longer? *smiled*" Noelle ask Midoriya before stretching her body, making Noelle's tummy to be exposed a little..

Midoriya notice this and immediately look away before saying "why are y-you staying here.. M-Miss Noelle..?"

"Miss...?" Noelle tilted her head and said..

"oh my reason?... Well I want to chat with you?! That's the reason.... I want to know why you here and..."

Midoriya slowly look at Noelle and see her in serious face..

"and..?"

"and why are you crying...?" She said to Midoriya..

This question makes the atmosphere go serious Noelle notice it and still proceed on it..

"why are you crying..?"

Midoriya look at Noelle before looking down, and start remembering all the things that happened..

"... M-Momo...?" he said

Midoriya just stood there in the front of the door while listening the two making out.

"so Yaoyurozu *pant* did you already do this with him *pant* I bet I'm more manlier than him..!"

"no- ahh~ we didn't even kiss each other~ he's to childish for me- ahh~ your more manlier than him.. Todoroki~"

"Ahhh~ haa~"

*****
"really.. *he look at the flowers* so what's with that.." he said

"oh this someone leave it on my front door so I'm gonna take it to trash bin- please don't be jealous I don't know why there's something like this in the first place!" She said to Midoriya

'she really did not care, she didn't even try to open the letter that I slip in their...' he thought

*****
"we did it just for fun at first but-" Jiro stop when she heard Iida yelled.

"DO YOU THINK MIDORIYA WILL ACCEPT THAT IF YOU SAY THAT TO HIM! What do you think he's gonna do or feel, if he find out that... That Yaoyurozu is just playing him.." Iida said.

Noelle notice Midoriya's hand clench and shaking she look at Midoriya face to see him tearing up, this makes Noelle stop on what she doing and decided to change the topic..

"*cough* Ahem!! You k-know I have a secret...?!" Noelle said, trying to help Midoriya forgot what he is remembering now..

This makes Midoriya look at her with a confused face..