5

"what is happening here!!" Todoroki said before looking at Yaoyurozu who is angry "Yaoyurozu... What happened..?"

*Yaoyurozu still stay quiet*

"what...? Are you not really gonna answer my question ha.. Yaomomo..!" Jiro said.

The tension raise even more because of Jiro question on Yaoyurozu who is not answering. Everyone who is present their trying calming down Jiro, Mina and Yaoyurozu by separating them.

"what are you doing?! You three are best friends why are you fighting each other!" Iida said

"y-yeah guys.. We can talk about this..!" Uraraka said

"Uraraka is right we should talk about this.. But first we should calm down.." Asui said

"grrrhh... *sigh* yeah... Sorry on what I did and say, I just angry at all..." Jiro said before sitting in the couch

"Jiro..?" Kaminari said while looking at her

".... Im- I'm sorry..!? *tears* this is all my fault.. *sob*!" Mina started to cry, Kirishima saw this and immediately walk at her and comfort her.

".... What are you saying, this is not your fault its just... Misunderstanding.." Kirishima said while rubbing Mina's back.

"but it's true.. *sob* if I didn't tell Yaoyurozu  to make Midoriya her boyfriend.. *sob* this will never happened.." Mina said

*Everyone hear this and look in shock*

"wait are you s-saying.. This is not real? It's just an act of Yaoyurozu..?" Iida said in disbelief before looking at Yaoyurozu.

Yaoyurozu tried to answer Iida's question but she hold back and stay quiet.

"... Yeah this is our fault in the first place.. I should not agree on this and push Yaomomo to Midoriya..!" Jiro said

"so... All of you three just playing Midoriya's feeling in the first place?" Sero said

"yeah... We are.." Jiro said

"damn that was...ummm savage play don't you think!?" Mineta said

"SO ARE YOU THREE REALLY PLAYED NERD FEELINGS IN PURPOSE! HAH!!" Bakugo said

".........."

"stay in quiet mode hah!! SO TELL ME ARE YOU THREE THE ONLY ONE WHO PLAN THIS SHIT OR-" Bakugo got cut off when Uraraka talk

"I'm with them, too... Sorry Katsuki *look down*" Uraraka said making Bakugo gasped on what he heard.

"What!!..." Bakugo said in disbelieve.

"actually we all girls are on this plan.." Asui said.

"w-we are..!" Hagakure said.

"no way, what are you girls thinking.." Iida said in disappointment

"we did it just for fun at first but-" Jiro stop when she heard Iida yelled.

"DO YOU THINK MIDORIYA WILL ACCEPT THAT IF YOU SAY THAT TO HIM! What do you think he's gonna do or feel, if he find out that... That Yaoyurozu is just playing him.." Iida said.

All girls just look down in shame while thinking their mistakes to Midoriya each of them feel guilty to their heart specially Yaoyurozu.

'I can't believe.... I-I did that to Izuku... because of my selfishness I do something horrible to others especially to Izuku...' *starting to tear up*' she thought while biting her lips and clenching her fist.

Then she remembered all the time where Midoriya is caring for her in the past few week, how he always check on her or make her smiles at some point. This memories of him flood  Yaoyurozu mind making her feel even more guilty and disappointed to herself.

*tears*

'.... I'm.. I'm really sorry.. Izuku..!' Yaoyurozu thought while trying to hold her tears.

While this is happening, Midoriya is already at the front door hearing all the bullshit that they've been played at him in the first place, Midoriya just stood there at the door while looking down thinking what is wrong on him, why they always treat him like this.

"why...?" he said before starting to tear up "why are they always doing this to me...? Did I do something wrong to them to deserve this all...? *sobs* am I just a joke to them..? *sobs*"

*starting to rain*

*drop*

Midoriya cried in there he try to hold his tear up but he can't the tears still pour out on his eyes, he started to walk out of there so no one can notice or hear him crying but his too late.

*drop*

'Midoriya..?'

Jiro heard Midoriya crying, she look at the window and saw Midoriya outside she immediately get up and run to the front door, this action of her confused all her friends they look Jiro who is walking out on the front door.

"Midoriya!!" She shouted the boy's name who is starting to run using his full cowling "shit!"

Jiro look at the sky and notice that the rain is starting to pour down, she immediately run on it to find Midoriya..

"J-Jiro!" Kaminari called out for her but she didn't hear "where is she going!?"

Kaminari walk out to follow Jiro, Mina notice it so without thinking she too followed them.

"what the hell are they doing!!" Mineta said.

"where are you going!?" Iida said trying to follow them too.

Yaoyurozu see Midoriya running, she tried to follow them but stop by Todoroki who held her wrist.

"where are you going..?" Todoroki said.

"I... I want to-" "stop.. It's already done.." Todoroki said to her.

......

"Where the fuck is Midoriya go..!?" Jiro said "he can't just go outside of the campus..."

While Jiro trying to find Midoriya she thought that she can use her quirk to find him fast.

"I'm idiot.. I can use my quirk!"

She started to use her quirk, after a moment of concentration she finally found Midoriya..

"there you are!" she said before running to where Midoriya is..

We can see Midoriya walking in the back of UA school building before he stop and sit in there he look at the trees in their before looking up on the sky.

".... Wow even the sky.. Can feel my pain *smile* the sky too is crying.." Midoriya said to himself.

And with that he cried once more. Jiro arrived on where Midoriya is, while she's panting because of running. She saw him crying on there trying to wipe his tears this makes herself to tear up too.

"huh? Why am I crying...?" she said to herself.

Jiro take a moment before walking at him, after that she sit beside Midoriya, this makes Midoriya startled.

"huh? J-Jiro..?! *sob* why are you here.. How did you find m-me?!" he said to Jiro who look at him and starting to twirling her jacks.

"o-oh...yeah I forgot that y-you have that.."

"that's right..." she slowly look away to Midoriya who do the same thing..

*the rain slowly getting strong*

The two lean their heads in the wall and look at the clouds at the same time, the two feel the awkwardness between them, so Jiro decided to take the initiative and talk first.

"Midoriya...?!"

Midoriya didn't look at Jiro, he didn't want to hear what she wants to say to him but he still stay there because he wants to know why..

Jiro take a deep breath before she say what she wants to say to Midoriya.

"...... I-I'm sorry..!"

.........