3

It's almost 2 weeks since they start their relationship Midoriya is enjoying his role for being boyfriend to Yaoyurozu he always treat Yaoyurozu in a good way he always make her smile every time something happened to her.

He do this everyday with a smile he don't want Yaoyurozu to feel uncomfortable with him so sometimes he give her some space if she wanted too so their relationship will be still in good conditions.

But it all change after the raid from Yakuza.

*night*

"where you going Midori-bro?" Kirishima ask

"oh I'm going to buy some flowers for Momo..! *smiled*"

"you really like her.. That's why I like you bro your so manly!!" Kirishima said making Midoriya blush and say "thank you Kirishima..!"

After that Midoriya take a Taxi and leave Kirishima who wave at him.

"I hope she's okay... This pass few days I feels like Momo is a bit to cold on me.. *he look at his text from Yaoyurozu* she didn't even replay on my text, she just seen it but not replied..."

He look at the car windows to see outside while waiting for Momo response but nothing came. After he arrive in the flower shop he gets a bouquet of flowers and immediately leave there so he can make on time before curfew.

........

"is this really okay?" Todoroki said

"of course, we're not really dating he's the only one who wants to date me.." Yaoyurozu trying to kiss Todoroki.

"but what if someone sees us.." Yaoyurozu look at Todoroki and give him a quick kiss "no one will see us just keep quiet and enjoy this.

........

Midoriya came in to his dorm on time he saw Mr. Aizawa on the front door and greet him..

"good evening sir!! *bowed"

"same to you.. I see that your on time *he look at Midoriya and see a bouquet of flowers* well you should tell her that you okay and tell her that you save a girl *smiled*" Mr. Aizawa said

"t-thank you sir!!"

After that Mr. Aizawa leave Midoriya in the front door, Midoriya walk in there to see his classmates waiting on him..

"you've made it!!" Mina said

"yeah I thought your a goner!!" Jiro said smacking his back making the  bouquet of flowers fall in floor "ah- sorry Midoriya!" She said trying to pick all the flowers.

"it's o-okay Jiro.." he said to Jiro who just smile at him.

After taking all the flowers he look around to see if Yaoyurozu is present in their but she didn't he ask Jiro if Yaoyurozu is okay..

"umm Jiro is everything okay with Momo?"

"... Huh? I think there's no problem with her..? Why?" Jiro said making Midoriya smile and said he's gonna go to Yaoyurozu room to give her flowers.

"okay I will go now.. Thank you Jiro.." he said

".. It's alright..." Jiro said before Midoriya walk upstairs

"where's he going?" Mina ask

"oh he said he gonna give Yaomomo some flowers..!" Jiro said to her "how sweet!!" Mina said.

"is he going to visit Yaomomo?" Uraraka said making Bakugo jealous because of her concern toward Deku.

"tsch!" "hmm? What is it Katsuki~ are you jealous ~!" Uraraka said making Bakugo look away "sorry!! ~" she said before hugging him making Bakugo smiled a bit.