When he draws back I'm left panting and I can feel the heat in my cheeks. One look at Hex and he appears completely unaffected if it wasn't for the wild look in his eyes.

"How long you been wet, baby?" Hex mutters the rhetorical question between us. My cheeks heat further, this time in embarrassment. I dig my finger nails into Hex's forearm and guide his hand to where I want it. He pulls back my underwear and slides his hand inside. The relief from his touch is immediate.

I whimper, his rough and calloused hands make the sensations so much more intense then anytime I ever used my own hands. His fingers go back to rubbing circles over my clit, making my hips jump. I can feel him watching me from where he sits in the drivers seat even though my eyes are closed.

I want to lean over and do something for him but selfishly it's too good, his hands feel too good.

"Hex" I moan and shift my hips again. His hand slides further down and his fingers find my slit, one of his fingers sliding inside and then another.

"Fuck" Hex grunts from next to me. I want to open my eyes and look at him but I'm too caught up in my own body to concentrate enough.

I whine, wanting him to pick up speed and he does; his palm and fingers working in sync with each other to bring me the greatest pleasure possible.

"Jesus fucking Christ" Hex grunts into my ear and then I hear the sound of his zipper being undone.

"What are you doing?" I ask lazily as I turn into a ball of mush as my eyes remain closed.

I manage to open my eyes when I hear him groan next to me. I look over to find his spare hand wrapped around his cock. His pants and underwear had been undone to allow room for his cock to be freed from its confines. It's angry, swollen and the tip is red. Hex's head is thrown back as he works both hands in sync with each other.

The sight makes my body jolt and my back arch off the seat. I lift my leg onto the seat to open myself up to Hex more. I hope no one in the car in front of us looks in the review mirror because I don't know what they can and can't see right now.

I want to reach over and stroke Hex myself but my arms aren't long enough to do so without moving myself into an awkward position to reach.

The car fills with the sounds of breathy moans, grunts and groans, also the occasional gasp from me when Hex curls his fingers.

"Yes, yes, yes" I chant as I feel the heat in my stomach building up. My hips start to move along the seat under me back and forth in motion with Hex's hand. My eyes lazily open and look at him.

The vein in his neck bulges all the way up into the side of his head as his teeth clench shut and his breathing is heavy. His hair is messy and his tattoos are on full display as his sleeves remain rolled up. He had undone the top buttons on his shirt at some point as well. His brand is red on his skin and I know it's sensitive because mine is too. The intertwined poppy and rose tattoo a reminder of our love.

My hand that's not holding his wrist slides up my stomach and lands on my chest as it squeezes my breast; it makes my back arch further.

I keep my eyes trained on Hex as his eyes watch where his fingers disappear inside me. I watch as his hand squeezes his cock while I squeeze his fingers and the rhythm of our motions rock together.

Hex spits in his hand and uses it as lubricant against his cock, making the movements slicker and faster.

"I-I'm getting close, Hex" I stutter out breathlessly. I see him nod from the corner of my eye.

"Me too, baby" he grunts.

Hex slides his fingers out of me, leaving me feeling empty. They go to my clit and start moving in circles. I readjust my hand on his wrist, no doubt leaving half-moon marks with my finger nails as he picks up the pace and races me towards the finish line.

I can tell he's almost there too because his breathing matches mine, erratic and fast. I feel like my heart is going to pump out of my chest and my brand is jumping in my skin. My skin is slick with sweat and my ab muscles hurt from holding my position on the seat.

I see the headlights miles in front of us turn off, indicating that traffic is moving again.

"Hex" I gasp, partly to let him know about the moving traffic and also because his fingers slide inside me again. I throw my head back and it's the final straw. Hex's fingers continue to move in me and on me as I subconsciously hold my breath and clench around him, my stomach bursts into an indescribable sensation and my body becomes overly sensitive and erupts with pleasure.

"O-oh my god" I whimper in between breaths as I try and regain composure. Hex's hand is still moving against me and I find the last of my strength to wiggle up the seat and away from his touch, too sensitive that it starts to hurt.

My legs shake on the seat and the leg that rests up on the seat falls against the car door for support. I could care less that between my legs is out for anyone to see.

I catch my breath as I watch Hex, his hand is still wrapped around his cock and stroking it up and down. The hand that had been working me takes over; my wetness glistening in the brake lights as he uses it to work his cock.

He grunts deep in his chest.

The sight of cars moving in the distance can be seen coming closer and closer. Its a race to see if Hex will finish first or will he have to continue driving while wound up. Although I wouldn't put it past him to put the hazard lights on and continue doing his thing until he finishes.

The wet sounds of his hand and his cock can be heard throughout the car and I have to scrunch my legs together at the noise. I reach out and run my hand through his hair as his head is thrown back. I want to touch him, I need to touch him.

Hex gives one final thrust into his hand with a grunt from deep within his chest as he erupts over his hand and onto his pants. The sight is heavenly; watching him in such a peaceful form as he comes down is something I'll never get over.

"Fuck" he breathes quietly as I continue gazing at him in post-orgasmic adoration. I see the tiny dots of sweat shining on his forehead as he lifts his forearm and wipes it away with his sleeve.

A beep from behind us alerts us that the traffic is moving now and we had been unaware that the car in front of us had moved along. Hex uses his clean hand to put the car in drive and move forward as I dig through my handbag for a tissue.

HideboundOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara