Floor Waffles [Chapter II]

I woke up drooling. I rubbed my eyes, wiped my mouth and sat up. Still half asleep, I dragged myself out of bed not remembering much from this morning. I raised both my arms, stretching, soothing some of the stiffness in my joints. Walking to my closet, I threw on a random white T-shirt. After, I turned around to check the time on my clock. I flinched back a little when I looked at what was on my bed. There he was. Still laying down, in the pink care bear sweatshirt, eyes opened but sleeping, and that horrific scarred smile on his face.

I let out a breath when I remembered what happened earlier this morning, releasing the tension in my shoulders. I chuckled, remembering the moment I witnessed him getting solo'd by a fridge. I can't believe I forgot.

wait..

It wasn't just some random guy in my bed. It was an insane murderer who again, got his ass kicked by a refrigerator. I'm not as scared of him because of that. What was I going to do with him though? Maybe I could throw his unconscious body off my balcony and pretend he was never there. Could I burn him? No, that's a horrible plan.

Instead, I locked everything on my room including windows and the bathroom which was connected. To stop him from opening the window from the inside, I took the extra step of finding the key to the window and locked that too. I mean, who the hell has a keyhole for a window?

Finally, I locked the bedroom door from the outside.

That should hold him.

I decided to go downstairs, not clean up the magical fridge puddle, and look for that guy's weapon. It didn't take me long. I walked past the puddle of water and right in front of me, the knife was right in the wall. Most likely he tried playing a game of pin the knife on my wall when he slipped. No biggie. I would absolutely love to spend the money I don't have on fixing that too.

I pulled the knife out and when I tell you, that was the most disgusting thing I've ever seen. Honestly, does this guy not know how to clean things? There were layers of dried blood, even small bits of human skin or muscle. I barely even have a gag reflex but when I tell you, I almost threw up.

I had no idea what type of diseases were on that thing. I held the handle with two fingers and dropped it in a huge bowl. Placing it under the faucet, I waited for the bowl to fill up a little bit over halfway. I grabbed a jug of bleach and poured a bit inside as well. This thing needed CLEANSING. I wasn't even done after the bleach. I then took the knife out with thick rubber gloves. I might as well have thrown it all away. I'm not sure why I didn't. I washed the knife under warm water with some dish soap. Seeing the knife finally be shiny, made me proud. I wrapped it in a towel, placing it in the corner of my counter, hiding it.

Finally, I can eat.

I skipped to my freezer, opening it to be greeted by boxes of waffles. My hand was inches away from grabbing them, when I heard the loudest crash ever. This was followed by the bedroom door being forcefully kicked open.

I stood there, holding the box, thinking of the new door I had to get. and spend...

m o n e y o n

I heard him running down the stairs. The footsteps were barely audible for the speed that he was moving. I saw a figure run past the pantry and stop right as it entered the kitchen. I hadn't moved a bit since I heard the crash. I was standing there, waffles in hand, staring in disbelief.

"uh, can I help you?" I asked him. He was breathing a bit harder due to the speed he was just running at.

"you want waffles?" I held the box out to him. The man only stood across the kitchen staring at me like I just killed his Minecraft dog.