Chapter Seven

Six O'clock on the dot the alarm starts blaring scaring all the sleeping girls out of bed with a thud. The minute they fell out of bed the alarm shut off, the girls just sat there for a minute before standing up.

"I hate that alarm, that alarm almost made me pee myself Allene!" Cyra yelled recuperating from the jump scare, making the girls bust out laughing.

"Good morning girls, it's our first real day at Hogwarts. I am going to go take a shower." Allene giggles as she pulls her school uniform off the dresser. Once Allen was out of the shower and dressed, she threw her hair up into a half up half down hair due, before walking out of the bathroom.

Sage rushed passed her slamming the door to the bathroom, "Sage is not a morning person it would seem," Cyra smilies petting Berry already dressed. Allene just smiled walking over to her already made bed " I made it for you since you were in the shower."

"Thank you, I am going to go wake up the others. I'll be back in a few minutes. Could you make sure they're both ready before seven-fifteen." Allene smiles at Cyra before walking out of their room and opening the door to pansies room. "Surgit" Allene speaks waving her wand making the same alarm go off waking the girls up "Good morning girls, it's six twenty time to get up. Be ready and downstairs at seven-fifteen." The girls glared at her making her smile "Coldwater helps speed up the waking process."

Allene skipped down the girl's stairs and up the boy's stairs scanning each of the doors till she found Draco's name. Allene knocked on the door and heard shuffling in the room before the door opened and she saw Draco. "Good morning Draco, the boys up yet?"

Draco looks her up and down with a confused look "You are too awake for this time, Allen. No the boys aren't up yet, I just got out of bed." Allene smiled at him noticing his flannel Pajama set.

"Well wake them up, and make sure you are down by seven-fifteen. Where is the other room?" Allene asks smiling at a still very tired Draco.

"They're not going to wake up no matter how hard I try to wake them, we were up pretty late last night and it's early. The other boys' room is right across the hall point behind me." Draco companies making Allene laugh taking out her wand.

"May I?" Allene asks pointing behind Draco. He gives her a funny look before moving out of the way letting her walk in. The first thing she notices is all their clothes thrown all over the floor, then the sleeping boys snoring away, "Cover your ears, Draco it's about to get very loud in here." Allene tells Draco before waving her wand speaking the spell and setting off the alarm again for the third time sending the sleeping boys to the floor in surprise.

Draco starts busting out laughing at the boy's faces "You should have seen yourselves, you all shot out of bed so damn fast that was awesome. Allene you are awesome." Allene smiles walking over next to Draco who is still standing by the door.

"Get ready and be downstairs by seven-fifteen, clean this room up too it's a mess." Allene smilies pointing to a clock that read Six thirty-five before turning and walking out of their room before remembering something and turning back around "Wait let me see your school bags," Allene states walking back into their room making them all look at her funny.

"Why, do you need our school bags?" Blaze asks now standing up looking at Allene with a skeptical look on his face.

"I'm going to make them bottomless so you can fit all your school supplies in your back so you don't have to come back up here during lunch to grab your other class books or whatever," Allene explains as Draco holds out his bag to her, the boys follow suit pretty quickly and a few minutes later Allene has unpacked the boys' trunks, shrunken them, and made their bags bottomless all while they cleaned up there floor. "Now I have to go see if the other boys are up yet. Remember seven-fifteen." The boy nod as Allene walkes out of their room again closing the door behind her, before knocking on the other boys' door reading the names on the door. Within a few seconds of knocking the door opens and Allene is greeted by a very sleepy Theodore he was one of the boys, she meet yesterday on her train adventure.