Chapter Five

Allene ended up walking to the very front of the train and worked her way down to where Draco said he was. While she was exploring, she met Fred and Georgy, their identical twins and also Ron's older brothers. From them, she learned that Ron had five older brothers and a little sister who would be going to Hogwarts next year. She also learned they like a good prank, super goofy boys. She also met a boy named Nevile its his first year, Nevile has a pet toad named Treaver who he lost. Allene promised she would keep an eye out for him. Allene also met Hermione who was helping Nevile find Trevor, She was nice a bit of a know it all but nice. Hermione also let Allene know that she had about an hour until they got to Hogwarts. Allene really did spend the better half of eight hours meeting people.

Allene opened the last compartment door on the right of the train to find Draco and four other kids talking. "Allene you said you were just going to check on your brother what happened?" Draco asked looking up at the girl.

"I went exploring, I bet you didn't know that the trolley lady goes mad crazy when you find yourself on the top of the train." Allene laughed shaking the memories from earlier. All the kids look at her like she's crazy.

"You got on top of the train, come sit, I wanna hear about this." The black hair boy from earlier said scooting over so Allene could sit in the middle of Draco and him.

Allene nodded as she sat down " Yeah it was a total accident I had found a ladder in the train cart a few carts up, I was curious as to what the ladder went to so I climbed up and opened the hatch they really should lock that or something. Anyways once I opened the hatch and found out it went to the outside well I had to see what it was like to be on top of a moving train I mean come on. It was awesome, but then the trolley lady come and got all weird, but not like crazy weird no it was scary weird. So I got off of the train roof because well scary crazy trolley lady." Allene rambled on causing all the kids to laugh.

"Here I thought you would be some kind of know it all who would never do anything dangerous." Draco laughs once Allene was done telling them what had happened, "Oh Allene this is Blaise Zabini, Vincent Crabbe, Gregory Goyle, and Pansy Parkinson. Guys this is Allene Potter."

"I do know better, I know the risks, but sometimes risks are worth it. How wants to live a boring life." Allene states matter factly looking out the window seeing A beautiful castle shining in the dark "Guys look, we need to go put on our robes."

"Come with me," Pansy says grabbing Allen's hand with a smile "What house do you think you'll be in? I'll be in Slytherin it's in my blood."

Allene nods opening the girl's bathroom door "Well Professor Snape says I'll either be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. But I honestly don't know what house I'll be in."

"Professor Snape as in the head of Slytherin house Professor Snape?" Pansy questions from her stall.

"Yes, He had to grab me from my aunt and uncle because they would not let me and my brother come to Hogwarts. He took me shopping and stuff." Allene expanded as she tied her shoes.

"Oh that's sad, So you really grew up with muggles." Pansy cringes as if it's the worst thing in the world.

Allene laughed looking at pansy who's fixing her short hair in the mirror "Yes I really grew up with muggles, Are you ready to go?"

Pansy nodded walking away from the mirror "Yeah let's go find Draco, I'm sure they're already off the train."

Once Allene and Pansy made it off the train she saw Hagrid talking to her brother. Allene looked over pansy nodding to the blond boy standing a few feet from them staring a Hagrid. "He is right there I'm going to go say hi to my brother. Good luck with the sorting." Pansy ran off to Draco and the crew seconds later.