07

Wai was lying down on his bed, peacefully watching his phone when Korn suddenly walked slowly and laid on top of Wai's chest as he hugged the latter tightly.

Wai looked down, chuckling softly as he pushed Korn's bangs back. Korn smiled sweetly as he nuzzled his head on Wai's neck.

"Oi, do all engineering students turn into a sweet candy after loving someone?" Wai asked, wrapping his arms around Korn's waist.

"Shh, I really wanted to do this for a long time," Korn said. He started nibbling softly on Wai's neck.

Wai stretched out his neck, unconsciously, exposing more skin. Slowly, slowly, it went from soft kisses to soft sucking on the neck. Wai was sure that it would bruise sooner or later but he didn't care it no more.

Korn smoothly slid his hands under Wai's shirt as he started leaving soft kisses all over Wai's face.

"Wai.." Korn softly called, resting his lips on the corner of Wai's lips. He slowly caressed the latter's hips.

"Mhn..?" Wai was enjoying the way Korn made him feel too much. He couldn't even speak properly.

Korn dropped a kiss on Wai's lips. "I love you," He said, smiling fondly at the boy.

Wai let out a quiet chuckle as he pulled Korn for another kiss. "I know," He said as he made their foreheads touch.

They were happy.

***

In the morning, Wai was the first one to wake up. He turned around and saw Korn sleeping peacefully as his hair touched his cheek.

Wai softly moved the hair away and kissed Korn's forehead, lovingly.

He got off the bed and slowly made his way to the bathroom. He didn't want to wake up Korn.

Wai sighed, unamused after seeing himself in the mirror. He was right about the bruising hickeys but gratefully, they were on spots where it couldn't be been.

Though, he wasn't sure about Korn.

Talking about Korn, he woke up the moment Wai left the bed since he felt the coldness hitting his warm body.

He sat down on the bed, looking all tired. He scooped his way out of the bed as he went to sit on the couch while waiting for Wai to get out of the bathroom.

As he was spacing away, he noticed something on his body from the reflection of the television. There was some darker spots here and there.

Taking a closer look on his phone's camera, he gasped loudly as he realised what this was really.

Just in time, Wai got out of the shower. Korn turned towards him all confused. "When did you do this?" He pointed at the hickeys.

Wai shrugged as he tossed the towel away. "Let's say I couldn't sleep last night," He said, teasing the engineering boy.

Korn pouted and crossed his arms. "You couldn't do it in a more hidden place? The boys are so going to tease me now," He said, throwing back his body.

Wai stuck out his tongue. "So? I don't care~ You honestly deserved it after ruining my skin last night," He said, mockingly.

Korn gasped, dramatically. "You're saying it as if you didn't like it! You're so mean!" He said, wrapping his arms together.

Before Wai could answer, Korn got a phone call. It actually made both of them flinch because of the ringtone.

"Shia, Korn! Why do you have a horror movie scream as your ringtone?!" Wai almost hit the latter.

"I was trying to put it as my alarm but if accidentally became my ringtone!" Korn yelled, playing the victim.