02

Wai waited outside the bar while Korn was taking his car out from the parking lot.

Soon, Korn arrived and stopped in front of Wai. He leaned forward and opened the door from inside.

Wai slowly got in and tried to close the door. Each time, he touched the door handle, his hand burned from the pain.

Korn noticed Wai struggling. He unlocked his seat belt and leant again towards Wai.

He put one hand on Wai's shoulder and the other, on the door handle to close it.

Wai looked at him, slightly red. Korn was too close to his face. He could feel his own breath touching the engineering boy's face.

Korn, on the other hand, was unaware of their 'situation' while he was closing the door.

"Alright, do you need help with the be-" As soon as Korn turned and faced Wai, their lips unknowingly touched.

Both their eyes widened as Korn went back to his seat, flustered by the unintentional kiss.

Wai looked the other way, his cheek touching his shoulder. He could see his reddening face in the car mirror.

"Um, sorry. I.. uh.. I didn't mean that to happen," Korn said, looking at Wai who was still hiding his face from the engineering student.

Wai took a deep breath in and calmed himself. "It's okay, uh.. I'm sorry too," He said, looking back at Korn.

Korn bit his lips in hesitation. "Do you need help with the seat belt as well?" He asked.

Wai looked at his injured hands for a while. "Um," He looked back at Wai, "Yeah. I don't think I can put it by myself," He said.

Korn looked slightly surprised. He moved forward again, their faces back in the same position as he grabbed the seat belt.

This time, none of them decided to make a hectic movement. Korn locked Wai's seat belt down and went to his seat.

"Thanks," Wai mumbled, quietly. He looked down on his lap. The handkerchiefs that were on his hands started leaking.

Korn looked at Wai's hands and said, jokingly, "If my car gets dirty because of you, I'll use your pay to clean it."

Wai rolled his eyes. "You're still a bastard, I guess," He said, teasingly.

Korn smirked. "Only for you, sweetheart~" He said as he poked Wai's cheek.

"Oi!"

In the end, their accidental kiss was long forgotten.

***

Reaching at the hospital, Korn got off the car and opened the door for Wai.

"Pretending to be a gentleman?" Wai said as he looked up at Korn who was smiling sweetly at him.

Korn chuckled and leant inside the car, opening Wai's seat belt.

Wai's eyes widened in surprised. He leaned back, giving their faces enough space.

As soon as the belt went back at its original place, Korn turned towards Wai. "Aw~ Are you scared that I might kiss you again, darling?" He teased the other guy, leaning closer.

Wai hit Korn with his knee on the engineering student's rib.

"Owh!" Korn held his ribcage and got out of the car, Wai following him.

"Deal with it, bastard," Wai said, sarcastically. He then started walking towards the entrance of the hospital.

Korn rolled his eyes and quickly caught up with him. "Why are you so rude, baby~?" He said, wrapping his arm around Wai's shoulder.