03

"This is my dorm. Don't touch anything," Wai said as soon as he entered his room.

Korn entered after him. It was small yet gave a cozy feeling. He jumped straight on the bed.

"Can I touch you instead then?" He said, teasingly while looking at Wai. He even winked and made a kissy face.

"You're making me regret my decisions of bringing you to my room," Wai said, sighing.

Korn laughed heartedly as he stood up. "Sorry, sorry~ Is there anything I can do to make it up to you?" He asked as he walked towards Wai.

Wai looked at him and raised his hands up. "Eh, cook? My hands are injured and I don't want to risk it," He said.

Korn smirked slightly. "Aw, do you want me to kiss it better first?" He said, looking innocently at Wai.

Wai, on the other hand, kicked Korn towards the kitchen and yelled, "Stop joking around and help me cook!"

***

In the end, Korn was the one doing everything while Wai was on his phone.

"Did you invite me here just so I could cook for you?" He asked, slightly annoyed.

Wai smirked. "Well, of course. My hands are injured," He said as he started blinking innocently at the other.

Korn picked up his chopsticks and threw them at Wai. "Take this, idiot!" He said.

Wai dodged the chopsticks as he looked at Korn, smugly. "Don't waste your energy. I don't want my food to burn," He said.

Korn tsk-ed. "Fuck you," He said as he took a new pair of chopsticks.

"You wish," Wai said, smiling at him, innocently. He looked back at his phone, blushing slightly.

I don't even know what I'm saying anymore.

Korn checked on the noodles as he said, "Oh, darling~ Let your hands heal first~"

Wai choked on his breath. He looked at Korn, with tint of red surrounding his ears.

Korn, on the other hand, had his back facing the architecture boy. His state was the same as Wai.

Both of them are hopeless in love.

***

"Here come the foods~" Korn said as he brought two bowls of ramen to the table.

He then sat beside Wai who finally put down his phone.

Wai glanced at the chopsticks. "Bastard," He said, looking at Korn.

Korn sighed as he put his bowl away and rest his head on the table as he looked at Wai.

"What did I do now?" He asked, bangs falling on his eyes.

Wai felt his heart skipped a beat. He looks cute. He slowly brought his hand up to Korn and softly pushed back his bangs.

This time, Korn was the one who felt his heart skipped a beat.

Wai leaned down to Korn as he softly whispered, "I need forks to eat."

Korn gently banged his head on the table as he sat back properly again, bringing his bowl to him.

"I really thought that you were going to say something romantic," He said, slightly faking his disappointment.

Wai smirked. "Do something romantic first and then, maybe I'll say something romantic," He said, "But for now, I'll need a fork so grab one for me."

He leaned back on his chair as he looked at Korn who was unamused by his behaviour.