28. End

Later that day at the Stark mansion, they are getting ready for the rescue operation.

"Let's pull out the boys when we arrive," Zy suggested.

"Why?" CC asked.

"They are less than 20, we can handle them," Zy answered.

"Yes, but still-

"Don't worry, we will just put them on stand-by," Zed answered.

"That's better. Anyway, I will be at SMC and I don't want any of you to be there after this as a patient, understand?" CC said.

"Yes, boss," they all said.

They headed out to get Jer back.

On the other hand, Shiena learned about what her subordinates did and called someone to trace them.

"Aish! These idiots are messing with my plans!" She exclaimed.

***

As planned, they pulled their men on the site and were just on standby nearby.

"This is it, guys," Bhoi said

"Don't act hastily and make sure to watch each others' backs," Zy said.

They nodded and the A-team look at Zed.

"Remember Kali's rule," he said and the A-team nodded.

"What rule?" Bhoi asked in curiosity.

"Kill and return unscathed or else she'll kill us herself," the A-team recited.

Zy and Bhoi glanced at each other.

"Alright, let's do this," Zy said.

When they got out of the van, Zed and his team was dumbfounded when Zy and Bhoi just advanced at the building.

"What the hell," Brye uttered.

Zed just chuckled. They just followed the two and soon they heard gunshots.

As the shooting breaks out, Josh ran to where Jer is.

"What are you doing?" Josh asked when he saw Ellie trying to loosen up the rope that ties Jer.

"We need to transfer him," Ellie answered.

Josh believed her, "You're using your brain now, huh? That's great. Hurry up," he said before turning around to call someone.

When he turned around to check again, a solid fist meets his face. Josh fell to the ground.

Jer picked up Josh's gun and grabs Ellie's hand.

"Let's go,"

They were about to exit the door but 2 of Josh's men came and pointed their guns at them.

"You bitch!"

"Traitor!"

The two yelled at Ellie and were about to pull the trigger but they were shot.

Jer didn't move and waited to see who shot the two thugs.

"Bro!"

"Baby bro!"

Zy and Bhoi exclaimed. Jer sighed in relief seeing them.

"Oh~ this must be Ellie~," Bhoi said wiggling his eyebrows.

"Shut up! Let's go," Jer said going out.

Zy and Bhoi whistled. Jer didn't let go of Ellie's hand.

They meet Zed and the rest outside.