Blurb

Alistair Stark, a famous multi-billionaire businessman. His influence is no joke.

He has five children. His eldest, Kith Stark is the one who took over the businesses he left. His only daughter is a doctor and his youngest with his legitimate wife is a police officer. He also has two other sons with a different woman.

His children still treat each other like how siblings are, despite having different mothers.

With the old man gone, these children are not only looking after the empire that he left but also the empire he built underground.

*****

Arthur Nightwish. A famous and powerful man. Not only a billionaire but a multi-trillionaire. He built his empire from scratch and is now the richest among the top.

Though he's rich, he never looked down on other people's work. Because he knows how hard to work on something. What he doesn't like is when you gain something by stepping on someone else's hard work.

With big and plenty of businesses, he needs to be careful in choosing people he can trust.

He has an only child, a daughter. She is Kalina Nightwish. As a solo child, she was expected to take after their companies. But she has a different plan.

Instead of taking business-related courses, she took medicine and specialized in neurology. Her father couldn't do anything but support her.

But of course, Kalina knows that as his daughter, she still needs to do something for their family. So, since she is a genius, she secretly took a business course while taking her major course.

Besides, there is this business of theirs that she wanted to take over and that is their underground business.