4.

/flashback continuation/

Zed's POV

Zed's heart, beats fast seeing Nero's name, calling him.

"Hello?" he answered excitedly.

"Hello, Zed. Are you okay to talk right now or you're busy?" Nero asked.

"I'm always free for you," Zed said smiling like an idiot.

Nero clears her throat. "Okay. Good then. I uh, I actually have a favor to ask," she said.

"Sure. What is it?"

"Are you still at the same post?" She asked.

"Yes, why?" Zed asked.

"The thing is, the man who killed my father ran off to the neutral grounds," she said straightforward.

Zed didn't say anything yet. But when he does, his voice turned serious.

"You want to know which neutral he ran off to, am I right?" Zed said.

"Yes. Can you help us?"

"I'll see what I can do. I'll ask around and get back at you," Zed said.

"Cool. Thanks," Nero said.

"Uhm, Nero?"

"Yeah?"

"If he's here, what will you do? Do you want me to take care of him or?" Zed asked.

"If he's there, let him stay there if you can. This fight is personal to me and my family," she said looking at her brothers.

"I understand. I'll see what I can do," Zed said.

Nero thanked him and cut the call.

The truth is, Zed already knew about it. He's watching Dark Star's movements for someone. He just needs to make sure that they are still there.

He fished out his phone. After the second ring, the other line answered.

"Hello, sir?"

"How're things there?" he asked.

"They are still at the abandoned warehouse," the man said.

"Good. Watch them carefully and make sure they will not leave," Zed said.

"Don't worry, sir. As long as the queen didn't chase them out, they will stay. They will only think they outsmarted Elixir by sneaking in,"

"I know. Anyway, I'll try to reach the queen myself,"

"Yes, sir. Anything else?"

"Nothing,"

He said then hanged up. He sighed and call someone again.

"Hello?" The one on the other line answered.

"Are you busy? Can we meet?" he asked.

"Where?"

"Rainbow Unicorn," Zed said.

The person chuckled. "Alright, booked the quietest room,"

"I already did," Zed chuckled.

The other line cut the call.

"Didn't even say goodbye," Zed sighed.