2.

/Flashback/

"Is everything ready, Kronos?"

"Yes, Hades. Everything is set. Though, are you sure we will not bring the men?" Kronos asked.

"What the heck, Hades?! Are you insane? You are going to raid them without our men?" Eros exclaimed.

They are currently in a conference video call.

"Why not? I can make them extinct on my own," Hades answered in a boring tone.

"You're unbelievable!" Eros uttered.

"Hey, bro, we know you are capable but incidents happen. You better take some of our men," Chaos said.

"Kronos and Helios are enough. They will take care of the others," Hades said stubbornly.

"Fine! Suit yourself. But, if you got injured, I will beat you up," Eros threatened.

Hades just gives an okay sign.

"Gonna go now,"

"Wai-"

Hades cut the call. Kronos and Helios looked at him like he grow another head.

"What?" Hades asked.

"You cut Eros," Kronos said.

"Oh" was the only word he could utter.

"You're doomed," Kronos said, grinning.

Hades gulped. It's a big no-no to do that, especially to Eros.

"You'll be fine, brother. Just make sure you will return unscathed,"

Helios said patting his shoulder. Kronos who is snickering got hit with a ballpen. He pouts and murmurs incoherently.

"Let's go"

***

"We're in position, Hades," Kronos informed over their earpiece.

"Copy. Helios, stat?"

"25 in total. 5 at the front. But Hades, I think he's not in there,"

"Then, let's eradicate the minions first,"

Hades smirks as he starts his bike. He's wearing an all-black outfit from head to toe. He also has a mask.

The sound of his motorbike reverberates. The guards look at each other as they went to the gates to check.

They saw the reason behind the sound and they got curious as to why the rider is speeding in their direction without the intention of stopping.

"Shoot him!" The man in the middle yelled.

But before they can lift their guns, they were shot down. And the man in the middle was hit by the bike. And the rider? Well, he jumped and landed coolly.

The other men inside heard the commotion and send one of them to see what happened.

"There's a man outside,"

"A man? Who would dare to come here alone?" The man in charge said, standing up.

"They are coming out," Helios told his brother.

The men came out and saw their dead comrades.

"You! How dare you come here and create a scene? Do you know who we are?" the man spats.

Hades who is standing with his hands in his pockets chuckled darkly.

"I don't give a damn who you are. I'm here to collect," Hades said.