6.

Kali is in the headquarters of Elixir. They called it the palace. Her inner circle is already in the meeting room while she's in her room.

"Do you think the queen will be joining us?" Spade asked the others.

"Lady Amaranth will," Zed answered upon entering.

"Joker," they greeted him.

"Why so formal, guys? You know I don't like it," Zed said.

They chuckled at him. "Well, this is a formal meeting, it's a given," Santa said.

Zed sighed, "Whatever, Santa. Anyway, can you get some-

"Dark chocolates?" He cut in.

"Milk tea," Zed said.

They all said "oohs" at the same time. They know exactly what that means.

"This meeting will be short if that's the calmative needed. I'll better go get it," Santa stands up and leave.

"This has something to do with the uninvited guests?" Spawn asked.

"Yes," Zed simpered.

Not that long the door opened. Kali entered and scan the room.

"Where's Santa?" she asked.

"Right behind you, milady," Santa said.

Kali scoffed and walks to her seat. Santa placed the milk tea in front of her.

"I'm not that eager to kill someone as of the moment to offer a milk tea," she said.

Santa gaped and looked at Zed accusingly.

"What did you tell them?" Kali asked him.

"Nothing," Zed shrugged grinning.

Kali shook her head. "Let's start," They all turned serious.

"You all know that Dark Star sneaked into our land to hide. And we don't allow such things," she started.

Her team grinned. "It's time to visit them, right?" Sparrow asked smirking.

"Yes. But I will visit them myself," Kali said.

"Are we going to chase them out?" Ace asked.

"Not yet," she answered. They looked confused. They already let those pests stay unscathed for days now.

"Lady Amaranth has something in mind. You see, Black Orion asked a favor from us," Zed told them.

He explained what the favor is and what Kali wanted to happen.

"Oh, so we will act friendly with them?" Spade asked.

"Yup. We will invite all of them to a gala where Elixir announces our alliance with them," Kali explained further.

"They will surely buy that. Elixir is a golden ticket for a gang like them," Santa said.

"When is this?" Sparrow asked.

"Two days from now. I want you, Spade, and Spawn to watch them carefully. Make sure they will not leave the premises," she said.

"Got it, LA," Spade said while Spawn gave an ok sign.

"Joker and I will talk with Black Orion first. That would be all. Any questions?" She said.