1.

Kali's POV

I arrived at SMC and didn't waste time. I rushed into my office and found CC waiting outside.

"K! Thank God you're here," she exclaimed.

"Is it serious?" I asked though I know it's not.

"Not really, just a graze," she shrugged.

I smiled and told her that I'll take care of it. She pinched my cheek before running. She has surgery to attend.

I rubbed my cheek and sighed. Opening my office, I removed my jacket and get my white coat.

I look myself in the mirror and ask myself if I'm ready to face him. I know he will not remember me since we were so young back then. But this brain of mine kept that moment inside my head like it happened yesterday.

When I got the message that the VVVIP arrived, I went out and head there. I took a deep breath before knocking. I heard someone telling me to come in.

Upon entering, I saw the man I am secretly loving. He looks handsome as always. His brothers blocked my path.

"Well, hello, doctor?" Boy said to me with his brother Zy who is fixing his hair.

"Nightwish," I simpered looking bored.

"Ooh, can I wish something?" Zy asked me while wiggling his eyebrows.

I didn't answer. "Oh, come on, just one?" Zy insisted showing his index finger.

I sighed, "Dr. Stark asked me to fix her brother, ASAP. So, what do you think will happen if-

"Go ahead doctor," Zy cuts my words.

Shaking my head, I walk towards the bed. I didn't say anything and just do my job under the scrutinizing eyes of Kith.

"There, done. I suppose you already know what to do after?" I asked him.

"Mn. Thanks," he replied still staring at me. Damn it. I might melt with the intensity of his stares.

"Good. I'll take my leave first," I said and turned around to leave but I was blocked again.

Ugh! These people. My heart is about to explode. Let me leave this room! I am screaming inside my head.

"Why did CC let you come here?" His brother, Boy asked me.

"Because she's busy as of the moment. But she has a message. She said that Mr. Stark will face her wrath," I answered flatly.

Their reactions are funny. It's like they got caught doing something bad by their mother. They are all looking at Kith.

"Oh, she didn't say it was Mr. Kith. It could be any of you," I said. Their eyes widened and Zy and Boy start bickering.

I tilt my head watching them. I don't have siblings though, I have a cousin. This is why I am always fascinated with siblings' interactions. As I watch them, I can feel someone is watching me from behind.

"You knew my name," I heard him ask.

I looked at him, "Who wouldn't? You own this hospital. You're technically my boss," I answered. I'm trying hard to sound normal.

That caught the others' attention.
Their brother shows interest in someone and that's new, I guess.

Kith hummed, "So, you're working under my sister?"

"Not really. I'm the head of my department," I replied.

"Which department?" asked, Kith. He never averted his eyes on me and it's making all the dragons inside my tummy go wild. Butterflies are for teenagers.

"Neurosurgery," I answered staring back at him.

"Wow! You're a neurosurgeon?" Boy exclaimed.

I nodded without looking at Boy.

"Why neuro?" Zy asked me.

"Because neurosurgeon rules,"

They understand the meaning of what I said. The brain controls the body and neurosurgeons fixes it.

"Are my brothers' brains can still be fixed?" Jer asked me.

That made me almost lose my composure and I show a different emotion and they saw it.

"Well, we could check if we can salvage anything that's left and still can be used," I joked with a serious face but it still made Jer chuckle.

Kith smirks at his brothers who are gaping at me.

"H-how can-

"What's your name?" Kith butted in cutting Boy's words.

Before I can answer...

"Where is that fucking brother of mine?!" CC barged in.

I smiled in relief. "I'll take my leave first," this is my chance to save myself.

CC nodded at me. As I closes the door behind me, I heard someone scream in pain making me chuckle.

Finally! I can finally breathe. I rushed back to my office. I feel safe in my own space.

After five minutes, I left the hospital and head to my penthouse.

I got a report that Kyran the leader of Dark Star ran off in my territory.

"That's your biggest mistake, maggot," I said smirking.

"You entered my domain without permission to hide after killing the father of my Kith," I said as I look at his picture on my desk.

I took my favorite knife and poke his picture. I started with the eyes and drags the knife down the cheeks. Then I went to my kitchen and burned the picture.

After burning it, I opened my wine cellar. I'm enjoying my wine when my phone rings.

"As expected," I mumbled before answering. It's Zed.

"Hello?"

"Are you busy? Can we meet?" Zed asked.

"Where?"

"Rainbow Unicorn," Zed said.

I chuckled at his choice of meeting place. "Alright, booked the quietest room,"

"I already did," Zed chuckled.

After that, I ended the call. I sighed and finished my wine before going to my room to freshen up.

I saw the picture on my bedside table. It was taken when I was five. I was a little chubby at that time. My parents took me to this event that Mr. Alistair Stark hosted.

It's still vivid in my mind because of my brain. What made that memory more special?

It was the first time I saw Kith. The first and only kid who didn't bully me because I'm chubby. He even gave me chocolate that day and we shared it. And it was this picture. We are eating messily.

"Will you remember me someday?"