24.

Morning came and the two are having their breakfast in bed. Kali is observing Kith.

"Why?" Kith asked.

"Nothing. You look extra happy," Kali said.

"By the way, what time are you going back to the city?" she added.

"To answer your question, I'm with you that's why I'm happy. And do you want me to go back to the city?" Kith said.

"Well, I'm just worried. You have work. Besides, I'm just gonna stay here," Kali said.

"Then I'll just stay here with you," Kith answered and move closer to Kali after putting down the food.

He ran his fingers on her hair and put the strand behind her ear.

Kali's face heated up and Kith is enjoying it. He can see his effect on her with this simple gesture.

"Are you done eating? Can I eat now?" He said.

Kali frowned. "Aren't you eating already?"

For a genius, Kali lacks in some other things.

Kith smirked and licks his lips. Kali realized what he truly meant and her eyes widened.

"I, uh... I think I'm sleepy. Yeah, I'm sleepy," she faked yawns while she stand up to escape.

Kali fast walked away from the bed. She looked back when she heard Kith.

"Babe, we are in your room~"

"The bed is here~" Kith added teasing her.

Kali hits herself in her mind.

"Who said I'm sleepy? I said, thirsty. I'm thirsty," Kali said and continue trying to escape.

Kali thought she can escape but Kith is fast enough to block the door. He leans on the door with his arms, crossed.

"Trying to escape aren't you, babe?" Kith asked smirking.

"It's uhm- Kith!"

Kali yelped when Kith carried her back to the bed. Then he slowly puts her down and hovered her without putting too much of his weight.

Kith leans forward and kisses Kali's forehead, down to her nose before he nuzzles his nose to her nose. It makes the latter giggle.

Kith kiss her lips before he gets off of her and picked up the tray.

"Gotta put this away, love,"

Kali watch his moves and when the door closes, she took the pillow and covers her face before squealing.

***

It was late in the afternoon when the two decided to chill by the lake. Laying on the blanket, Kali's head is on Kith's lap. The latter is playing with her hair while she reads.

"Hey, I'm not done reading that," Kali said when Kith took the book from her.

Kali is trying to get it back but Kith holds her still. Kali looked at him and was about to ask something but Kith placed his lips on her.

Kali smiled at him. Then Kith leans again and this time, he kissed Kali's forehead before attaching it.

Kali lifts her hand to caress Kith's face.

"I love you,"

Kali smiled at the confession and she felt emotional.

"Hey, why are you crying?" Kith asked noticing the silent tears that are falling from her eyes.

"Nothing," Kali said wiping her tears.

Kith didn't buy it and made her sit properly. He holds her hands, "Tell me," he said.

Kali licks her dry lips, "I'm just happy. Before, I only heard those words coming from your mouth in my dreams. But now, I heard it and I'm not dreaming," she said.

Kith smiled at her. "I'm not dreaming, right?" Kali asked.

Kith cupped her cheek, "No, babe. All of this is real,"

Kali closed her eyes and holds Kith's hand on her face and sighed contentedly.

"I'm relieved," she said smiling.

Kith brought their faces together and claimed her lips for a kiss. A kiss that conveys their love for each other.

***

They are now on their 7th day at the cabin. Kith woke up without Kali on her side of the bed.

"Babe?! Kali?! Where are you?" Kith is worried thinking that she ran away again.

Then he runs out of the room and stopped when he smells something delicious. He sneaks into the kitchen and saw Kali baking a cake. He slowly gets back to the room's bathroom to freshen up.

Then he walks out of the room and proceeds to the kitchen.

"Babe, don't you think you should be resting?" Kith asked as he back hugged her.

"I'm fine, babe. I'm bored that's why I get up early and decided to make you your favorite cake," Kali taps Kith's nose with her finger leaving some flour on it.

"Can I help? I'll be the perfect assistant," Kith suggested smiling.

"Yes, I bet you are but I got this, babe," Kali said smiling back.

Kali needs another pack of flour for the second layer of the cake and asked Kith to hand it over to her, but Kith is in a playful mood.

"Can I get a kiss first before I give it to you?" Kith bites his lips.

"Babe, how can we finish this, then? I know you will not stop with just one kiss," Kali said but still kisses Kith.

"Can I have more?" Kith asked teasing Kali.

"See? Babe, I really need that flour," Kali said while blushing.

"Here you go, Babe," Kith said handing over the flour but he's not letting it go.

"You can let go of it now, Babe," Kali said holding the pack too. She's trying to keep her serious face.

"Yep, for a kiss again," Kith tried his luck again.

They both haggled the pack of flour until the pack burst open and poured all over them. They stared at each other first before they start laughing.

These two are enjoying their little vacation.

Just a filler

Just a filler...

Orion's Elixir will end soon... I think, five or less chapters more...

But! There will be a book 2...