5.

"Assassin?" Kith asked

"You're an assassin?" Jer asked too.

Boy and Zy are still in shock mode.

"Am I not allowed to?" Kali asked making Zed facepalmed.

They are looking at her skeptically. Kali huffed and crossed her arms against her chest.

"I hate you all. Is that hard to believe I'm an assassin?" she asked.

Her aura changed. Zed is smiling. This Kali is the five-year-old Kali. The little princess of Nightwish. The sight is also new to the Stark siblings.

"If you continue to stare at me like that, I will not help you with that Dark Star maggot," she warned trying to intimidate them with her eyes but it has a different effect on them.

She looks like a little girl throwing tantrum.

"I want to pinch her cheeks," Boy whispered.

"Do it if you want to die in our brother's hand," Zy whispered back.

"But she's so cute, look at her pouting," Boy answered back.

"Don't be deceived by her look. She can kill any of you with bare hands and whatever that is in front of her," Zed butted in.

"Oh? That's hot. Like John Wick," Boy said.

"Female Version of John Wick 😍," Zy said dreamily.

"You guys are nuts," Zed shook his head.

"Oh? You just figured that out?" Boy said faking surprised making Zy laugh.

The rest look their way. Kith and Kali sigh at the same time making them look at each other before bursting out laughing.

"Okay, let's get serious," Jer said. They nodded at him.

"You said you are an assassin of Elixir..." Kith said and Kali nodded at him.

"You can help us with this matter?"

"Yes," she simpered.

"How?" He asked again.

Kali smiled subtly. "Let's just say that I am close with the queen," she said.

"Queen?" Zy asked.

"Elixir's don," Zed answered.

The siblings are shocked. No one knows that Elixir has a female don.

"T-that's..."

"Cool,"

Zy and Boy said. It's a new knowledge for them.