"Aura!" She heard Spiderman shout in fear but she didn't stop.

She continued moving her palms together, the wind picking up faster. Her throat got dry and sweat tricked on her cheek. Her arms and hands began shaking from her palms getting closer but the boat was creaking along with it. It was working but she had never used this much power at once and was draining her.

"Kid!" A new male voice announced. "Stop! I can take it from here."

Jocelyn didn't know who spoke up but his voice was familiar. Jocelyn knew she couldn't continue and obeyed the strangers command, her hands dropped to her side, feeling physically exhausted to argue. She fell to her knees exhausted and began panting, staring down at her hands. A light purple glow came from them which was something Jocelyn never seen before. 

The boat creaked from something pushing the two sides together and eventually slammed back together back with a thud.  Jocelyn was staring at her palms watching the purple glow fade away, making her wonder why her magic was purple. Usually it was white or white with hints of purple. But never had she seen it that colour or felt that powerful yet weak at the same time.

"Yeah, Iron Man!" A passenger from the ferry began to cheer.

Jocelyn looked up hearing familiar voices. Iron Man was flying and approaching her while shooting lasers on the cracks of the ferry sealing them up. Spiderman was chaotically following him, suppressed with guilt for what just happened.

"Uh, Mr. Stark?" Spiderman shouted running after Iron Man. "Hey Mr. Stark! Could I do anything? What do you want me to do?" He asked.

Iron Man suit stopped flying and began walking towards Aura, scanning her for injuries. He glanced back at the teenage boy in spandex and Jocelyn could see the glare he was giving, although he was wearing a metal mask.

"I think you've done enough." Iron Man snapped back.

Spiderman shoulders slumped sadly and glanced past Iron Man seeing Aura. Iron Man walked over to the girl and offered a hand up. Jocelyn took it and tried to stand but failed, her legs collapsing underneath her. Iron Man caught her before she could hit the ground and picked the girl up bridal style.

Aura glanced past Iron man and caught Spiderman's stare. 

Spiderman was filled with even more guilt realizing the danger he unknowingly put Aura in, failing to protect her. The whole point of this was to prove that he could protect her and woo her over by saving the day. But he had failed horribly. Aura gave him a weak nod that she would be okay, flying off in the arms of Iron Man towards the shoreline leaving Spiderman alone with nothing but guilt and sadness.

After a short fly over, Iron Man landed on the shoreline that was filled with cop cars and ambulances with Aura still in his arms.

"I need a medic over here!" Iron Man shouted worriedly. Nurses rushed over with a gurney and stopped in front of the heroes. Iron Man placed the girl on it carefully and the nurses began checking her breathing and circulation, about to wheel her off towards an ambulance when Iron Man's hand shot out and held onto the gurney to stop them. "Wait, give me a minute with the kid." He asked.

The nurses glanced at another wanting to protest but knew better than to argue with Tony Stark. They all nodded and dispersed leaving the two heroes alone, surrounded by the chaos of sirens, shouting, and reporters. Iron Man stared down at the girl who was fighting to stay conscious, feeling guilty for her state.

"D-don't be too hard on him..." Jocelyn muttered referring to Spiderman.

Iron Man breathed a laugh. "Always defending the little guy. You Evan's are a lot alike." He stated amused. Jocelyn's eyes widened and felt more conscious now than ever, hearing Tony Stark speak of her mom. "Look Avatar, I need you to promise to stay out of trouble. Whatever you did on that ferry, it cannot happen again." He warned.