I am not your test subject 🧪

"I informed Ahmad about the therapy session,but he said he won't be able to make it"
Hameed cloaked in his usual blue hospital scrub explained to Asma as they walked into his office.

They decided to hold the therapy session today as a result of Asma's lectures not holding,so they grabbed the opportunity.

"Maybe he's busy with the industry"Asma chimed making her self comfortable at one of the sofas in his office.

"Exactly!he mentioned something about industry ".Hameed uttered dealing some code on the telephone then led it to his ears

"Be right in my office, London"

"Yes sir"London's voice came from the other side. Hameed circled around the office desk then made his way to the office sofa ,he sat beside Asma and faced her.

"This is a pulse wristwatch, I want you to monitor the rate in which your heart beat in any situation okay?"He fished out a small size of watch from his scrub's pocket as he explained.
He then added
"It will help you differentiate between the way your heart beat at different senecrious,it will help you detect changes in the emotional state as well as behavioral responses. If you get any problem with detecting changes or differentiating the rate in which your heart beat inform me I will help with that insha Allah "

Asma nodded her head then stretched out her hand attempting to collect the pulse wristwatch,but Hameed didn't give it out and asked

"May I?" Without waiting for her response he gently picked up her hand in his,he pushed the hem of her Abaya but before he got the chance to see her wrist she quickly pulled it away and collected the wristwatch.

"I will put it myself" she said squeezing it into her bag and pulled the hem of her abaya down even more.

Hameed looked at her with a questioning look 'Why's she suddenly secure about her wrist,ahh!it makes sense now she's always clad in baggy clothes at home and whenever we're going out she wears abaya that has long sleeves.Asma was always open with her things,so why now?why does it feel like she's hiding something."He looked at her again with questioning eyes.

He was about to question her when a knock interrupted.
"Come in London"
London got in closing the door behind him.
"Good morning sir"He greeted Hameed with a light bow and his eyes slightly trained to the figure beside his boss 'Ehh I've never seen boss with any woman,apart from his mom
or sister,so this one who is she,ah isn't she that girl from that therapy session?' Hameed cut off London's thoughts with his reply

"Morning London,How are you?"London quickly looked away stammering along the way as he was caught staring.

"I am fine sir" Hameed looked at him with a pointed look then turned to Asma

"Asma this my medical assistant London,London this is my wife Asma". He introduced.London's eyes widen and he quickly docked his head down

"G..good morning madam"he stuttered

"Morning London"she replied. Clearing his throat Hameed started to explain to London on what to do.

"I want to file a new medical report for Asma,so we're going to conduct everything from the scratch "London nodded his head as he collected the old file from Hameed's hand.

"Prepare the MRI,CT scan and also the medical room"
"Sir How about the hypnotherapy you told me earlier"London reminded

"Oh yeah about that,also prepare the room"
Hameed slipped his hands into his pants pocket and then turned around to Asma.

"Asma you're going to follow London to conduct the MRI and the CT scan okay?" Asma nodded then stood to her feet after keeping her bag on the sofa.