"Oh Michelle." Cindy giggled turning to face Jocelyn. "Shall we?" Cindy smiled, extending her arm out for Jocelyn.

Jocelyn smiled in response and linked her arm with the shorter girl. The two girls didn't have dates that night but were both going to enjoy the evening together like friends would.

Half hour quickly was spent of Cindy and Jocelyn dancing. The two girls shook their hips and waved their hands carelessly not caring who was watching. The girls were joined by Abe and Ned, who began their own horrible dancing and made the girls laugh effortlessly.

Jocelyn felt herself relax for the first time in a long time. For once, she was focusing on her dancing and not saving the world. She felt like a teenager and absorbed the feeling of pure happiness.

"Jocie!" A voice squealed behind her.

Jocelyn turned around and saw Liz rushing towards her with a giddy smile. Jocelyn's smile widened seeing the girl she considered a close friend approach her. Like always, Liz looked stunning. Her brown hair clipped back and her long legs were exposed from the short red dress that complimented her. She looked like she came from a magazine cover.

Liz wrapped her arms around Jocelyn without hesitation and hugged her tightly. "You look incredible!" She declared excitedly. Liz pulled back and her mouth gaped at Jocelyn's blue dress. "Oh, I so have to steal this dress sometime." Liz promised.

Jocelyn chuckled. "Only if you let me steal those heels." She pointed to the red heels on Liz feet.

Liz giggled and nodded in agreement. Liz's gaze fell past Jocelyn and saw Cindy. Her smile widened and quickly brushed past the brunette to compliment the other girl while engulfing her into a hug.

When Liz stepped past Jocelyn, Jocelyn's gaze fell across the gym and stopped breathing. Walking into the gymnasium was Peter. He wore a white buttoned up shirt with a grey jacket over top, to match his grey pants. In all the years Jocelyn had known Peter, she had never seen him look so attractive.

And Peter was thinking the same thing about Jocelyn.

He froze the moment he stepped in the gym and saw Jocelyn standing on the other side looking at him. The blue dress complimented her figure greatly, showing off the curves Peter was never aware of. He never realized how perfect she was until he saw her in that lighting.In that moment, his heart fluttered seeing her staring at him like he was the only one in the room.

He was shaken up by the threat given to him moments ago by Liz's dad, or Vulcan, but he forgot all about them when he looked in Jocelyn's eyes. He felt safe and loved. And in that moment, he was regretting rejecting her. He wish he was here with Jocelyn and could hold her tightly as they danced together. But he was an idiot and said no.

Peter approached her nervously, his eyes never once leaving hers. Jocelyn watched him walking towards her, seeing his cheeks slightly red when his eyes roamed over her dress. He stopped in front of her and stared back into her eyes. He opened his mouth to speak but a lump formed in his throat. He was completely speechless. Jocelyn looked so beautiful that Peter forgot how to speak.

Luckily, Jocelyn spoke up first to save him from embarrassment. "Hey Peter." She said softly.

He gulped nervously and forgot how to speak. He stared into Jocelyn's eyes and felt nervous by her gaze on him. "H-hey, Jocie.." He muttered nervously.

Jocelyn gave a small smile in reply when she felt a hand on her shoulder. She glanced aside seeing Liz standing next to her holding a cup of punch in her hands. Liz gave Jocelyn a warm smile and glanced over Peter, who was still staring at Jocelyn.