20. blessings

Pin's POV~

Last week i and Son got married, Real Happy about it!!!!!!!! Right now we both are driving off from the Thailand airport to our house. Not here for honeymoon or something but for taking blessings from parents will be going to Paris three days later for honeymoon.

We drove off to the jungle where our parents lay peacefully "Daddy, Papa" words slipped out of Son's mouth with his eyes glimmering with the newly formed tears "No Son, don't cry they will get sad seeing you like this remember that they are always there forever with us, they might be on a better place than earth or if not living a better life, right papa, right daddy?" i turned to the grave and sat in front of them.

"every fathers day, every birthday, every time we remember you we come right here. You know we both got married last week" Son smiled "And to eachother. aow please na we love eachother we dont love some creepy girl just eachother" i joked to reduce the tention.

During the ritual of their dead bodies, we were both blank and numb. At the funeral, We weren't able make ourselves cry, even though we knew people expected us to. we just couldn't feel anything at all.

I started to piece together things that I had overlooked or taken for granted, the gestures and the few words or glances that cumulatively indicated that we were dear to them. every smile, every hug, every moment we shared came rushing down to us.

"We hope that you both will give your blessings to us" Son said and smiled "Lets  go pin" he stood up and inhaled in the smell of the deep forest "Sure but just a second" A beautiful fruit hanging over a tree caught my eye i shall gift it to Son, i ran over to the direction of the tree "where are you going Pin ?" Son yelled from a distance "Will be there in a 5 minutes don't come here i have a surprise for you"

The beautiful tree was right there, i took a moment to bless my eyes with the beauty of this giant green, i climbed over and picked the fruit. The main fear is not about climbing the tree it's about getting down, nevertheless, i climbed down carefully and inhaled the smell of the fruit. I was about to go back to Son when a cold hand was placed over my shoulder and a hiss followed "His Majesty Prince, Ae"....................................

---

What is a Soulmate?

When most hear the term soulmate, automatically we think of a person who we love and loves us in return. We think of someone who understands us well and have an easy and deep partnership.

But I'm going to put a twist on this. What is a soul? Aren't we all souls? Everyone is a mix of body, soul and spirit. We have one energy functioning two ways within us. one is you yourself and the other is your significant other

What is the basis of mating? It's not just two physical bodies bumping into each other right? The "mating" happens emotionally, psychologically and energetically as well. When an individual's two energies within are mating, this is soulmating activity.

ANYONE and EVERYONE can be your soulmate. BUT the QUALITY and HEALTH of the relationship will depend on the health and relationship of your two inner mates.

Because of all this, how can we say there is a time when we meet our soulmate? We are always experiencing our two inner energies mating with each other, whether that mating is healthy or chaotic. It works the same with your outer soulmates. Haven't you always had someone in your life, whether it was your father, mother, a friend or a coworker? Even before you were born there were other beings with you and around you as well!

How can we say there is only a specific place where we meet our soulmate? Haven't you always had a soul? Hasn't your two inner energies always mated with each other? Hasn't there always been another being there with you who you engaged with in some form, whether it was family, a friend or simply an entity you met along your path? 

If you want to meet an outer soulmate that you can enjoy a better connection with, start with yourself. Be the best soulmate you can be and the time and place of your outer soulmate will manifest accordingly!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes i ended it this way, i know you are at the edge of your seats right now but 🤣🤣🤣🤣let suspense kill you

lol

anyways, do come with me to the third book of this book series 'My Beloved Rogue, Pete'

its officially out on my account as Up-Coming. the release dates will be out soon. till then vote up, comment and follow me for more updates.

love you all 

signing off,

~Your Author Réne❤️