18.Movie Night🔞

after long sadness your bad author is here with bad yummy yum yum's soo yeah 😉

lets jump in hell together 🕳🦘

----------------------------------

Son's POV~

Time literally flies, its been 2 years since papa and daddy had left us we turned 18 last month, I and Pin have been staying with each other without fighting or troubling anyone Mainly there are 2 reasons to it, First No one like literally NO ONE will tolerate our mischief and, Second was the situations and the harsh times which made us tame. From a last few days Pin has started being very clingy to me fuck it! not last few days every day he is clingy  but not complaining though i kinda like it but recently he is extra extra clingy.

Currently, Pin is sitting on my lap with his head on my broad shoulder and his both legs rested towards the left side of my legs everyone became use to watching me and Pin like this and i became used to carrying him on my lap because have you heard of this saying Once you start carrying a cow you get used to the cow, Yeah something like that. Its Saturday and our friends have come over at Ar'Means house to watch a movie with us, Uncles never forced us to ever call them dad or anything they were very understanding besides we were never comfortable in calling someone else dad. 

The movie started, lights were off and everyone's eyes were glued to the screen including mine until Pin pulled my right hand and put my index finger and middle finger in his mouth. I looked at him intensely but neither did he look back nor gave a reaction but sucked my fingers into his hot cave and started giving small cat licks to the fingers inside, My other hand found its way to Pin's waist and gave it a firm squeeze.

 "what do you want?" i whispered in his ear "You" his short reply made my blood rush down southwards. He started moving his butt sensually on my groin and humming with bliss on my fingers, i took a quick look at the surrounding's to see if someone was watching. I was about to slide my fingers in his loose pajama pants when suddenly he got up from my lap and started walking towards our room should i follow him? Suddenly Dariella voiced out "where are you going pin? should i pause the film" 

without turning back and flashing his obvious boner Pin answered "Ohh i am off to the room its kinda cold here so grabbing the blanket, and its okay you go ahead and watch the film" said so he quickly went to the room and brought the blanket in such a way that it hid his lower waist. He sat back up on my lap with my length exactly on his butt crack and his back facing me. He shifted a little and sat back perfectly but now i could feel his bare ass on me "Pin what are you doing?" i whispered to avoid any unwanted attention on us "i am doing you sir" he replied with a poker face and started moving on me with the blanket covering us.

 A loud snore followed after we all looked at each other everyone's focus diverted from the film to each and every person out there i grabbed a pillow and kept it over pin. It was Aston my stepbrother who had now slept "its okay just a player out" Amreel chuckled. A few minutes later everyone focused back to the film and pin's hands started working again.    

Background music was enough to hide the little ripping sound i heard what was it?  Pin leaned back  resting his head on my shoulder he bit my earlobe slightly "take off your pants" he whispered. I came up a little bit and slowly slid down my pajamas "all yours" i whispered back. Pin took my length in his cold hands and stroked my buddy, suddenly a slick plastic covered my cock is it condom i have never seen condoms in my entire life and right now its slid onto me, fuck!!! "Pin?" i looked at him questioningly,  he placed a index finger on my lips and motioned me to be quiet.

"are you ready?" he whispered "for?" i asked back grabbing his toned waist "for our first time?" wait is this how you ask for consent "what do you mean Pin?" i asked to confirm "I mean that i want you balls deep inside me" its been 17 years together with pin but the lust i could see flowing from his eyes was something i saw for the first time, we never had the actual sex apart form those hot blowjobs handjobs and sexy make outs and i have no issue if he wants to go forward with this though.