16.Right Were You Left Me

Son's POV~

1 month had passed since daddy left physically but not a single second passed he left us mentally, "Perth, love here have this" papa had gone next to crazy since daddy had left, right now he is serving food on a place where no one but daddy sits. We are still in Thailand and we got admission here "Papa he is no more" pin went and hugged papa "he is there cant you see him, right here, over here" papa said all confidently "he is gone, stop this papa!" pin said "he is here right here all here" tears left papa's eyes as he sobbed them out hugging pin, muffling all the tears.

papa composed himself and wiped his tears "Today was the day last month he had left me so i made his favourite food" he smiled bitterly "Please papa don't hurt yourself more" i said "i am okay" he assured "you think we don't know, you serve food to daddy everyday, you sleep hugging daddy's pillow, you get daddy's cloths ready every morning, you have lost yourself papa please stop" i said letting tears leave my eyes.

"i am going" papa declared not answering me and standing up "Where?" pin asked "to your daddy" he informed 

Saint's POV~  

I am at perth's grave right now, here he is sleeping ohh soo peacefully and making other people tensed up. "Perth, why dont you take me too?" i asked sitting by the grave post and letting my pain out "pin and son needs you" i heard a voice behind me "swadee khub Mrs.Pichaya how are you doing?" after perth left me i used to always visit his grave and here Mr and Mrs pichaya started talking to me and supporting me, agree that they are werewolfs but i never felt it they are too good to be true 

"I am fine" she said "and how about your baby" yes, she is 1 month pregnant "fine too" she said "can it hear us?" i asked pointing at her slightly protruding belly "No, it cant probably it needs a little more time the soul is not yet in there, but i suppose it soon will be" she smiled at me lovingly, suddenly she looked up straight as if she felt something soo very wrong "okay then take care saint and please don't say something like that again. Okay?" i nodded.

Mrs.Pichaya left, the soil around me seems soo dense suddenly "i love you perth but today unlike those days when you were with me i cant hear a i love you too" tears left my eyes uncontrollably. 

"perth you know what not a single day passes by in which i dont think that this is all a bad dream" i rested my head on the grave post "all the little good things that happen around me reminds me of you" i smiled bitterly "you always were very strong, you concealed your tears but shared your smiles, you gave soo much and demanded soo soo little, your memories keep me alive every day those crescent eyes and the thought of your smile wakes me up daily and makes me do all the routines, our friends and Kate visits you everyday they say its okay i think it might be okay but not fine at all i cant even cry now a days its like you took it all away form me, i am not living anymore its like i am just cutting off the days i have to live" i cleaned my tears and stood up.

"i will come back tomorrow Son and Pin will be waiting for me" i started walking taking a last look of the grave. Suddenly, each and every step started to feel heavy my head started hurting "ahhh" a painful groan left my mouth, my heart started beating soo fast. just a little more Saint just a little more you will reach the car, i kept reminding myself and kept walking. Black spots appeared in front of my eyes.

then suddenly everything fell dark "perth" i little whisper left my mouth.............

Pin's POV~  

its been 3 hours papa has not returned "Pin lets go search for papa he is not even picking up the call" son said and grabbed the bike keys "lets go" i stood up and followed son. We quickly drove to the grave, a figure lying just a little further from the grave caught our eyes. We quickly ran towards the figure "Papa" i shook him, he did not give any response. Son kept his hand on papa's chest to check his heartbeat...........Son looked at me horrified, this is not how it is ending no never.

i quickly called Ashton our friend asking if his father uncle plan and uncle mean could help us "ai'son" i hugged him crying my heart out "papa will not leave us right?" i asked him "i dont know" he sobbed 

"Son,Pin what happened?" uncle plan came running to us, we told him about the whole incident. Uncle mean quickly carried papa to the car and we drove to the hospital.

We quickly went to the emergency sector of the hospital, they quickly took care of everything and a cardiologist named Mrs.Rak chen came in and checked all the vitals, she came up to us and caught our palms dearingly, i felt a little tear on my hand "doctor?" i asked "I am sorry" everything came down at a single 'sorry' this little word can do wonders but once slipped out of a doctors mouth this sorry can be the worst thing ever. 

I pulled my hand back "WHAT DO YOU MEAN I AM SORRY?" i stormed "he is no more" she choked out "no please" son said with a lump in his throat "i know you both have been through a lot, you lost your dad last month and now this! i understand" doctor tried to sooth me "HOW DO YOU UNDERSTAND? YOU WILL NEVER UNDERSTAND, HAVE YOU EVER LOST YOUR LOVED ONES? NO" i yelled louder than ever, papa was my everything!

but he is gone all gone.....................  

-------------------------------------------------------------------

i killed everyone i am really bad real bad

Nooooo~

😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

i dont wanna say anything in my defence go ahead kill me

bye~