14.Beautiful Life

Son's POV~

I and Pin were spending our quality time together when my phone started shouting like no tomorrow.........Unknown Number!?

Son-Hello

Unknown-Good Evening! am i talking to Son?

Son-Yes speaking

Unknown-I called to inform that your father is admitted in the hospital and you may come here with Dr.Kates friends.

I couldn't take this anymore i quickly grabbed my Jeans "Pin we need to go!" i slid in my legs in my pants "Why?" Pin questioned getting up from his former position "Papa is admitted" that was enough to knock some senses in him.

We quickly got out of our lust filled state and ran down out of the hotel. We could see her friends as they motioned us to sit in the cab "See, you both are their good sons do not cry okay? you are their strength don't break down, just try to" one of the lady told it to us, but how can we i could see Pin's eyes getting watery. I closed myself into an embrace with Pin "everything will be all right" 

that ride to the hospital was one of the hardest thing i could ever go through..........

The hospital arrived i and Pin ran in and asked for the whereabouts of papa and ran to the hospital room. the scene over there was completely unexpected for me Daddy Perth was on the ICU bed and Papa Saint was holding his hand and giving him support to sit up straight "daddy?" before i could even process anything in my brain words left my mouth. Daddy Perth gave a beaming smile.

"come here Son and Pin" Daddy called us. I walked near Daddy each step made my heart beat like a hammer to the glass. "listen to me, you were told that Papa Saint had brain tumour and he was going to leave you right?" daddy stroked our backs with his iv connected hand and let out a chuckle, we nodded to his question 

"i don't know how to say this but just remember i loved you both very much take care of papa after i go" my head snapped to Papa saint as if asking for answers, in response papa lowered his head. so it was all a mere lie "WHY?" i yelled my voice resonating the walls "Why did you do it papa?" Pin unleashed just after me, tears of anger and sorrow left our eyes.

"i am sorry" papa said, his voice was almost inaudible. "I want daddy alive with me forever. do anything you want but i want him!" i left the room with pin following just behind me.

i went to the washroom and cleaned my face with cold water "its okay son" "NO ITS NOT!!!!!!" i yelled "did you ever put your hand on Daddy's shoulder as a friend? Ever had your hands on our sleeping daddy's head? Did you wear daddy's shoes when you were a kid? Do you have Daddy's watch on your wrist? Have you secretly used Daddy's razor as a child? Have you had a pillow fight with Daddy? no NEVER you didn't, you were the good little kid who was never close to daddy, you will never understand me its not okay!!!"

he pulled me into a hug "its not okay Pin its not okay" tears left my eyes uncontrollably..............

Saint's POV~ 

I thought perth will be very angry but.............it turned out that he was not at all angry.

/Flashback/

............."Its you who has Brain Tumour and not Saint" Kate declared "Y-You mean Saint will live?" perth asked "Yes but you-" perth cut her in between "If i can give my life just to save saint then i would" he smiled at me "I lied to you perth" i said in between my ugly sobbing  "you lied because you wanted to spend time with me and only me you didn't want me to work like a manic and not give importance to family and i would have done it if you didn't lie to me"